Tempered glass is obtained by heating ordinary glass to its softening point and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by times. Tempered glass is a kind of safety glass and is widely used in places which call for high mechanical strength and safety.
Features of tempered glass
1. Safety: when broken, tempered glass becomes small granules, which prevent substantial hurt to human body.
2. High strength: the strength of tempered glass is 4 to 5 times that of annealed glass.
3. Thermal stability: tempered glass has excellent thermal stability, which can withstand up to 300°C thermal shock.
such as glazed door, curtain wall, vertical window, partition wall, and partition screen close to heat source and subject to violent thermal shock.
Flat Tempered Glass (Thickness: 3-25mm):
Max size: 3300*16000mm;
Min. size: 300mm*200mm
Curved Tempered Glass (Thickness: 5-25mm):
Min curved radius: 450mm
Max. Size (Arc length*H): 3100*3660mm
Min. size: 300mm*500mm
Conforming to ASTM1048, the American standard
conforming to BS6206, the British standard
conforming to GB 15763.2, the Chinese standard
Conforming to GB17841, the Chinese standard
Conforming to EN12150-2:2004, the European standard
Hongjia Glass is located in Shenzhen city, China, which is a producer and a global distributor of higgh-end glass products for a range of purposes from 2005.
We're specialized in architecture and decorative glass. Whether you're looking for glass products for an exterior building with high quality, customized products for interior designs, Hongjia Glass is here for you. With excllent connections and access to a large number of factories, our main port are Shenzhen and Shanghai. Not only can we produce high quality goods meet clients' requests, but also can we deliver goods on time within the budget.
Our goals are to provide reasonable prices, best quality and service to customers, and we sincerely hope to establish a good partnership with customers all over the world to achieve win-win situation in the future!
Packaging & Shipping
1) Quick quote, reply your enquiry within 12 hours
2) Technical support, design and installation suggestions
3) Reviw your order details, double check and confirm your order without problems
4) Entire process follows your order and should be updated you in time
5) Quality inspection standard and QC report are according to your order
6) Production pictures, packing pictures, loading pictures shoud be sent you on time
7) Assist or arrange the transportation and send you all the documents on time