2. 25kg/paper drum or carton;
3. As your requirement.
Main China Port
1 - 500
To be negotiated
Resveratrol is a phenolic compound that has been found to have strong antioxidant activity. Plants create resveratrol to protect themselves against the effects of poor growing conditions and severe weather. Resveratrol has been shown to reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular disease. There have been numerous studies that show the benefits of moderate red wine consumption on health. Red wine is fermented with the antioxidant-potent grape skins present; some studies suggest that the intake of red wine (and therefore resveratrol) may yield cholesterol-lowering effects.
2. Effect on cardiovascular system
3. Antibacterial and antifungal
4. Nourish and protect liver
5. Antioxidant and quench free-radicals
6. Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue
Pharmaceutical raw materials Food and Drink for health care Food additive