Taidacent BLE 4.1 2 Way Remote Relay BLE Switch Controller Smart iOS Android Phone BLE Relay Control for Open Door
ZL-RC02D is based on CYPRESS CY8 series Bluetooth 4.1 chip relay control module, this module has control relay action, ibeacon and password verification and other functions, with a powerful AT command can be flexibly applied to a variety of Bluetooth control.
CYPRESS CY8 series Bluetooth 4.1 chip core for the 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0, powerful, transmission rate and function far more than TI's CC254X program.
With Bluetooth 4.1BLE communication module, you can support Android and iOS phones. Android phone hardware must support Bluetooth 4.0, the system version of Android 4.3 or more, no matching password, mobile phone installation software directly search connection operation.
The function of the ZL-RC02 two-way Bluetooth relay switch module is to perform wireless switching after connecting the module through a Bluetooth host device (such as a computer or mobile phone). Each relay switch is an independent module, and each relay interface is defined as NO, A/B, NC. When the relay is off, A/B and NO are connected, and after the relay is closed, A/B and NC are connected. Here the relay interface is mechanically connected and has no electrical output.
◆Support Android and Apple mobile phone APP connection.
◆Support WeChat Mini Program
◆Support to modify password and name.
◆ 5V and 6-24V power supply options.
◆Support jog, delay, self-locking, mutual exclusion mode.
Input voltage (module supply voltage)
Bluetooth 4.0BLE (iOS, Android mobile phone general)
Number of switches
Jog, self-locking, mutual exclusion, delay
-20℃ to 70℃; humidity≤95%
-20℃ to 70℃: humidity≤95%
8-bit software password
Output port control voltage
0-220V10A below equipment
5V DC positive power supply
DC negative power supply
6 to 24V DC power supply positive
relay normally open
Relay normally closed
Description of relay operation status
After getting the product normally, the default state of the module is self-locking without delay. Currently our relay supports the following actions:
(1) Relay self-locking mode: that is, each relay opening and closing is a two-step operation and requires two commands to control. The performance on the software page is to press the button to open, and then press to close.
(2) Relay jog mode: This mode has no change for the module, but it can be switched in the app, which is shown as pressing the button to turn on the relay, releasing the button, and turning off the relay.
(3) Relay delay mode: that is, after each relay sends an open command, the relay opens, and automatically closes after a specified delay.
(4) Relay timing action: The relay can be set to open, close, and jog regularly.
(5) Mutually exclusive action of relays: Mutually exclusive action of two relays, one way open and the other way close.
(4) Automatic disconnection function for long time Bluetooth occupation: This function is to prevent the module from being occupied by the mobile phone app for a long time. After it is turned on, Bluetooth is automatically disconnected after being connected for a period of time without any action. Smart cell access control version is applicable.
(5) Automatic disconnection function after one action is completed: This function is set in order to cooperate with some Android phones that cannot be actively disconnected, that is, after the module is connected and an action command is sent, the module automatically disconnects after the action is completed. Smart cell access control version is applicable.