DC12V to AC18V 220V 380V 500W Inverter Transformer
AC220V 380V and AC18V
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
Taidacent Square Wave Inverter Transformer DC12V to AC18V 220V 380V 500W Power Inverter Transformer Module DC AC Inverter Module
AC220V 380V and AC18V "can be done according to the voltage required by the seller"
high frequency square wave
PCB board adopts military grade board, size 8cm*7.5cm
1. The product is widely used, with high energy efficiency, long life, low power consumption, convenient and safe use, energy saving and durable, it is a good helper for field, night camp, night market vendors, and driving families in case of power outage emergency.
2. It can be used as pure sine wave, modified sine wave, single-silicon machine, four-silicon machine pre-stage boost inverter circuit DIY production, maintenance and replacement for electronics enthusiasts, supporting products for manufacturers' control cabinets, etc. .
1. This board is a high frequency square wave AC output, so general inductive appliances cannot be brought! ! Such as: motor, electric fan, coil transformer, etc.
Another: simple RC and buck small electrical appliances, cheap RC and buck LED lamps may not be used
2. When connected to a small load (LED light, mobile phone charger, DVD set-top box, etc.), it is recommended to connect the output voltage to a low gear, such as: 160V
3. It is recommended to increase the heat sink for long working hours
4. The power supply cannot be reversed. The power supply and the power cord must have a large enough current
5. Because there is no protection output, do not overload or short circuit.
6. Many multimeters that output high-frequency square-wave AC voltages are generally unable to measure or display low to high (incorrect, not actual voltage)
Special reminder: Electronic products are recommended to rectify a series of high-frequency diodes into a DC output on our board output, because the rectification part of many switching power supplies and other electrical appliances is a common rectifier used to save costs, so it is connected to the "high-frequency AC output "The rectifier diode of the conductor will be heated rapidly and damaged, and the diode will breakdown. The board eventually burned out.