1. Deadend post has two position cable hooks and a grooved post cap. Winder side post has a brass pulley post cap.
2. The corrosion-resistant, self-locking internal wind assembly, now constructed of hardened stainless steel with matching removable handle, has been re-engineered for a superior winding mechanism:
-The post handle's winder screw is now secured at its end to decrease the amount of play and maketightening the net a smoother operation.
-The gear wheel is now smaller, with longer cogs, and is held in place from both sides, decreasing the amount of play--and thus wear--to the gears.
-A wheel was added to feed the tennis net cable and seat it properly onto the winder so it won't lock up.
3. Equipped with welded lacing rods for a professional net installation.
4. Collars included. Sleeves purchased spararately.
5. Available in Green or Black(TP7008). 64" over length. 75lbs.
For more information, please ask PLATINUM SPORTS
For more products details, pleae visit our skydrive: (Copy this link and run from your browser, alibaba don't allow the external links)