Cosmos sulphureus, native to Mexico, annual herb, sex is strong, easy to cultivation. Like sunny, no cold.. Many branches, leaves for Sulfur HuaJu (7) Opposite the two back to pinnate, deep cleft, lobes lanceolate, have short sharp, rough edges, blade wider compared with cosmos. Flowers to ligulate flowers, in both single and double, 3-5 cm in diameter, color is more yellow, golden yellow, orange, red, achene total length of 1.8 2.5 cm, brown, hard, rough hairy, the top has a long beak. Spring flowering June - August, summer sowing in October 9 - blooming .
Neatness: ≥ 98 %
Percentage of germination: ≥ 90 %
Purity quotient: ≥ 95 %
Moisture content: ≤ 8 %
Seed longevity: Two years
1. Seed surface turns the soil thickness is 1 to 2 times the diameter of the seed.
2. Difference area with difference plant season, according to the local climate.
3. Timely and right amount use sufficient base manure and top application.
4. Soil:deep,rich,good irrigate condition,sunny.
5. Growth temperature(°C):15 to 35.
6. Fertilizer:farmyard manure primarily,add phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer.