A: The moQ of different products is different, please check it with our sales.
Q4. How to ensure quality?
A: We have quality control in every production process.100% full inspection before shipment, complete and clear product parts, no rust, no scratches, paint loss and other problems.
Q5. After such strict inspection, there are still some problems. What should we do?
A: First, we work with the customer to find the real cause of the problem.If it is our problem, we will take full responsibility, if it is caused by other reasons or by our customers, we will provide reasonable service for you.
Q6. Can you produce products according to customer requirements?
A:Of course, OEM service is also one of our main business.
Q7. Production lead time
A:30days after order confirmed.
Q8. Container loaded date
A:1 days after inspection date
Q9. How to confirm the order with you?
A:First of all, please let us know the picture or size of the product you need, and then give you a quotation as soon as possible.Payment terms, delivery times and other items will be negotiated, after which orders can be fully confirmed to start production.
Q10. What are your terms of payment?
A:The most common payment method is: 40% wire transfer deposit after order confirmation and the remaining 60% balance payment before delivery.For a small number of sample orders, we suggest to guarantee 100% payment in advance through trade, which will save unnecessary bank charges for both of us.
Q11.How do I pay?
A:We accept payment by wire transfer or Western Union, Money Gram, PayPal, Alibaba later payment, etc.We suggest that you choose Alibaba credit guarantee service to protect the rights and interests of both parties more effectively.
Q12.May we have a tour of your factory?
A:A warm welcome!Many customers will come to China to visit our factories.