1. It mainly uses hydraulic controlled die casting system with step less regulator.
2. The lead melting pot, nozzle and mould are heated by electricity, and their temperature are digitally displayed. It will alarm if the temperature gets too high.
3. Circulating cooling water flows through the cooling system of the mould. The temperature of the mould is auto-controlled and adjustable.
4. The mould is made of alloy with high strength and hardness. The working cycle of mould closing, pressing, opening and ejecting is completed automatically.
5. The imported touch screen and PLC are used in programmable control for the machine.
6. The actual processing data are displayed on the monitor. It has manual, semi-automatic, fully automatic control functions, and features dynamic demonstration and digital setting for the process parameters. It is convenient for the operators to understand the operation process clearly.
We still have many other types of grid die casting machines and their specifications are as fellows: