1. Sharp cutting edge
2. Excellent wear and impact resistance
3. Customized available upon request.
Tungsten Carbide Planer Blade /Knives with Polished Face and Micro-ground Clearance Angle for Solid Wood Cutting
Zhuzhou Kerui supplying affordable, quality, carbide blade for woodworking.
Long wearing tungsten carbide blade are offered in dozens of standard sizes
with two or four wear edges, this carbide blades are the perfect choice for running woods such as Teak, Hard Maple,Ipe and MDF.
1. Product Picture:
20x12x1.5-35° TUNGSTEN CARBIDE PLANER BLADE
30x12x1.5-35° TUNGSTEN CARBIDE PLANER BLADE
50x12x1.5-35° TUNGSTEN CARBIDE PLANER BLADE
2. Product Application:
With an array of carbide blade bolted onto the cutterhead for planer, jointer, sharpers and
moulders, the carbide blades is widely used for the wood working industry.
3. Product Specification:
--Optional grade for woodworking
--Size of tungsten carbide planer blade
We stock blades for most any application to fit most any tooling manufacturer's tool bodies.
4. Big Advantages for our carbide planer blades:
1. Longevity. A single set of carbide blades will outlast a conventional knife set by
approximately 40 times. That’s because each insert is made of advanced quality of
carbide raw material and has two or four cutting edges. Each edge will last up to 10
times longer than a typical HSS knife-edge.
2. Jointing manufactured materials. Carbide blades allow you to joint manufactured
materials, such as melamine and MDF.
3. Enjoy quick changes. With carbide blades, knife changes are no longer such an onerous task.
5. Reference Packing:
Plastic boxes inside with carton outside. Other packaging upon request.
6. Related Products for woodworking:
7. Company Profile:
Zhuzhou Kerui Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. was founded in 2005, it is a professional
manufacturer of carbide buttons used for mine and oilfield drill bits, carbide tips used for
construction, tunnel boring and road milling machines. Zhuzhou Kerui obtained the certificates
issued by the famous certification companies BV and TUV.
1. All raw materials are tested in terms of density, hardness and T.R.S before use.
2. Every piece of product goes through in-process and final inspection.
3. Every batch of product can be traced.
Payment and Shipment
Please feel free to contact us for any question, we'll reply you initially within 24 hours!
Ms. Jane Yu
Email: jane at krcabide.cn