florfenicol 98% powder veterinary pigeon medicines for sheep/goat/poultry
Florfenicol is a synthetic , broad- spectrum antibiotic active against many gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria isolated from domestic animals. It is primaril bacteriostatic and acts by binding to the 50s ribosomal subunit and inhibiting bacterial protein synthesis. In vitro and in vivo activity has been demonstrated against commonly isolated bacterial pathogens involved in bovine respiratory disease (BBD) including Pasteurella haemonlytica, pasteurella multocida.and Haemophilus somnus, as well as against commonly isolated bacterial pathogens involved in bovine interdigital phlegmon including Fusobacterium necrophorum and Bacteroides melaninogenicus.
[Dosage] Florfenicol is to be fed at 20 to 40g (20ppm-40ppm) per ton feed.
[Store] Store in a cool .dry area.
1. For pigs arthritis, pneumonia, atrophic rhinitis and other diseases caused by streptococcus, pneumococcal, haemophilus.
2. High fever, breathing difficult, septicemia caused by eperythrozoonasthmalung plaguechlamydiatoxoplasmaspirochete.
3. Auxiliary treatment of breathing and reproduction obstacle syndrome, Aujeszky's Disease, bacterial infection caused by influenza. [Indications]
1. The goods as one of the drugs used for the following diseases:
(1) rickettsial diseases, such as epidemic typhus, endemic typhus, Rocky Mountain fever, scrub typhus and Q fever.
(2) Mycoplasma infection.
(3) are infected with Chlamydia, including psittacosis, sexually transmitted diseases, tooth swollen lymph meat, non-specific urethritis, salpingitis, cervicitis, and trachoma.
(4) relapsing fever.
(7) rabbit fever.
(9) chancroid. Treatment of brucellosis and plague combined when necessary with the aminoglycosides.
2. As the current common pathogenic bacteria resistant to tetracycline class is serious, only sensitive to the chemicals in the pathogen, the parties have applied indication. Staphylococcus most resistant to the chemicals.
3. This product can be used for patients with penicillin allergy tetanus, gas gangrene, yaws, syphilis, gonorrhea and leptospirosis, and Actinomyces spp, Listeria monocytogenes infection.
4. Can be used in patients with severe acne as adjunctive
Q1. What is your delivery term and delivery period? We accept FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you. Competitive price with ready stocks; by Air within 7days, by sea within 14 days shipping after .
Q2. What's your main markets? South&North America, Europe, Asia, Africa etc. Top customers among more than 80 countries; 30 years history; One-stop supplier.
Q3. OEM and technology development Service registration Service OEM for customers. Supplying Technology support and technology development. Independent registration department; GMP, FAMI-QS, HACCP, ISO certification.
Q4. What is the payment term? Normally we advise customers use Trade Assurance(is a free payment protection service for buyers is offered by Alibaba group), and we also receive T/T, Western Union or L/C.
Q5. Will you supply samples for test the quality? We'd like to offer our customers samples for the quality evaluation for most products to develop business.