1. Pots are nested in set of 3. Rubber is used between pots to protect.
2. Pots are packed in carton or pallet or both.
Shipped in 70 days after payment
Thank you for your attention on our online showroom. BUI NGUYEN HANDICRAFTS CO., LTD (BNC) is known as a company that manufacture and export Vietnamese pot and planter in the South of Vietnam. Our products are made from environment-friendly materials such as clay, rattan, bamboo, water hyacinth, wood, recycled rubber. Our collectionsinclude high quality pots with various shapes and size. BNC products are suitable for indoor and outdoor, gardener and decoration, contemporary and traditional. Inheriting long-standing pottery making method of Vietnam, BNC provides the best quality of product with the most reasonable price.
Vietnamese Ceramic Hand Carved Indoor Pot/ Indoor Planter
Item No. BN-SC236
D29 x H24
D11 x H9
D21 x H18
D8 x H7
D15 x H14
D6 x H6
- MOQ: 200 sets
- Material: white clay
- Color: as picture.
- Finishing: hand carved.
- Unit: set of 3.
- Decoration for home, garden and office. - Evironment-friendly material. - High-quality product - Competive price. - Various colors, designs and dimension can be adjusted following your choice.
- Packing by carton or pallet or both.
Besides, we have many designs with this shape such as glazed, hand carved, wash and paint, sandblasting, combining with saucer. They are available on our website: www. bnc-handicraft.com
Packing and label
By both carton and pallet
1 set/CTN, 96 CTNs/pallet
in (cm) 30 x 30 x 26
in (inch) 12 x 12 x 10
in (cm) 120 x 90 x 215
in (inch) 47 x 35 x 85
in (cm) 120 x 90 x 223 in (inch) 47 x 35 x 88
1. Drop test.
Nested by carton
Nested by rubber
2. Normal packing.
Nested by carton Nested by rubber
3. Packing in container.
a. By carton.
b. By pallet.
c. By both carton and pallet.
We can make label and barcode as your choice.
Our production has 13 main steps as following:
1. Raw clay
2. Liquid clay
3. Making core from gypsum
4. Making mold
5. Drying mold
6. Pouring liquid clay into mold to make shape.
7. Taking off mold when liquid clay is condensed. We get wet raw pot
8. Drying wet raw pot until they are fairly dry.
9. Processing raw pot to have smooth surface.
10. Drying raw pot until dry totally.
11-3. Applying enamel
13. Finished products
- L/C at sight and irrevocable.
- TT: 30% deposit as order confirmation, balance after receiving shipping documents by fax or email.
06 - 10 weeks after receiving of your order confirmation and deposit or L/C has been confirmed by our bank.
- Depending on designs, samples can be free or charged.
- Shipping cost is charged to the buyer.
- Sample making time: 03 - 06 weeks, depending on product.
Head Office: 26, Sam Son Street, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Rep Office: 78C43, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Ward 3, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Tel: +84-8-62898068 Direct tel: +84-8-66875599