The water-based ultra-dispersed colorants S series are high concentrated binder free pigment dispersion mainly used for factory tinting, which contain various organic and inorganic pigment chemicals based on different non-ionic and/or anionic wetting and dispersing agents.
This series are applicable for interior and exterior wall with excellent compatibility and strong tinting strength while without any resin and conform to the strictest international standard. We adopt computer colorimeter to control the hue and color strength to ensure the product continuity and stability between two different lots, so that the color reproducibility can be achieved, which can improve the tinting efficiency greatly. Storage stability is a big feature for this series colorants. For both the bigger density inorganic colorants and low viscosity organic colorants, we can assure that our products will not have any stratification phenomenon within the 18-month guarantee period and also will not become post-thickened with good liquidity.
This series are environmental-friendly products, which are free of ethylene glycol (EG), alkyl phenol glycol ether( APE) and heavy metals.
Pigment Green 7
This series are mainly used for various water-based emulsion paints, aqueous wood stains, water-color paints, latex products, etc. Also they can be applied to water-based ink, paper coloring as well as water-borne acrylic and polyester/fiberglass coloring fields. Please add it at the paint mixing phase as needed.
If for silicate or organic silicon resin coatings and cement system, please use inorganic colorants of this series but not organic colorants to avoid saltpetering and color bleeding.
Packing & Delivery
The standard packing for this series is 5kg,10kg,20kg,30kg for organic colorants, while 10kg,20kg,30kg,50kg for inorganic colorants.
All products must be stored at above 0℃.our guarantee period is 18 months if sealed and stored properly.
1. This series colorants will be a little different with different pigments and different composition and content of additives. But all products can be compatible with each other at free percentage.
2. Please stir evenly before using to avoid the consistency of tinting strength.
3. If dilution is needed, please add the water slowly when stirring the colorant and add a little bactericide into it. Don't pour the colorant into the water.
4. Please cover the lid after using to avoid moisture volatilization and mould invasion.
5. Please make a sample first before production. Don't add all the pigments by one-time to avoid excessive coloring.
6. If possible, please choose inorganic colorants with good light and weather fastness, which can not only guarantee the weather resistant performance, but also can lower the cost.
7. For exterior wall, please choose organic colorants, especially for organic yellow and red colorants, the high-end colorants should be better. But for special light colors like yellow, orange and red, in order to receive better weather resistant performance, please use light color high-end colorants for exterior wall.
8. For high-end organic and inorganic colorants, usually 5-year weather resistant performance can be achieved if properly used.
9. It can reduce the tinting cost for medium-grade organic colorants, but please pay attention to the color depth when using for the exterior wall. Only full color can be used for outdoor. For tinting full color with this colorant, three-year weather resistant performance can be achieved if properly used.
One of the largest pigment dispersion manufacturers in china
Provide full range colorants products and color system
Equipped with the most advanced technology process