Mens Night shirt V Neck Short Sleeve Night gown Pajamas
Custom colors from Pantong Number as your demand.
Bamboo or Customized.
Custom Size As request (3xs-3xl)
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Usually 100 pcs.
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Custom Private Label.
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
15-45 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Please Note: - All our products online are customized, we can not do same logo, print as the website style. All details we will do as the customers spec sheet requirements - You may provide us your own artwork of the logo (which you are the owner or you have the brand authorization ) - We Do not produce any products which buyer can not provide logo artwork or don't have the authorization of the logos if the logo belongs other brand not the buyer self.
1. More than 12 years garments making and trading experience, we know how to reach your request. 2. We have long term cooperated fabrics suppliers to make sure you get the correct & cheapest goods on time. 3. Helping our clients make products according to their own designs,also we can customize the labels, tags, logos as your design. 4. We are able and happy to do small orders, and payment terms is flexible. 5. Quality control and delivery time is strictly controlled and obtain the certificate of SGS.
6. Strong sense about service before sale and after sale.
For Transport , we have three ways to send the goods to worldwide : 1. By Express Service ( Door to Door ) We often use Fedex , DHL, UPS, TNT, for shipping , as usual you can get the goods within 2~5 days after we sent , also you can use the tracking number for checking the state at the main website anytime .
2. By Airfreight Service ( Door to Your Airport ) We can send the goods from our factory to your airport , in this way , you need pick up the goods from your local airport and the charge will be lower than express service , as usual you can get it within 5~8 days .
3. By Sea Shipping Service ( Door to Your Harbor ) If you don't need the goods urgent , we can send the goods to you by sea , the transport cost will be lower than by airfreight service , but it need spend a longer time .
Q: Are you a factory or trading company? A: We are factory manufacturer more than 10 years,and we have professional team of workers, Designers and inspectors, we also have our own technical department, we can follow your design to make it into truth.
Q: How many workers in factory? A: we have our own sewing factory, we can start from from design, cutting, sewing, inspection and packing,there are total about 76 workers in our factory and workshop.
Q: Can you provide OEM service? Yes, we work on OEM orders. Which means size, material, quantity, design, packing and your logo will be customized on our products.
Q:Whats your price? A:Please sent us your quantity,fabrics/materials,colors and patterns,only with this information we can send you the best price.We would like to quote and make sample for you to compare price .