(1)100% virgin human hair from one donor.(Material Promise)
(2) Chemical free and unprocessed, harmless to health. (Healthy protection Promise)
(3) Advanced Virgin Remy Hair facilities and strict quality control system.(Quality Promise)
(4) Goods could be returned within 7 days, if it’s not the real human hair.(After Service Promise)
Wholesale cheap human hair full lace wig, 130% density full lace wig human hair
(200 g± 5)/pc
Natural color 1b, bleachable and dyeable
10 - 36 inches in stock, other length could be customized
Body wave, Deep wave, Curly, Natural wave, Natural straight, etc.
2-3 days to US ,Europe ; 4-6 days to Africa
VIP Sister Hair Weft Picture
Virgin Hair Materials
Neat and Tidy ; double weft and No shedding. NO BROKEN WEFTS!!!
100% human hair;from one single
donor,completed chemical free, tangle free
and shed free. All cuticle running in same
directions and without bad smell.
High quality ,Natural ,Durable , Healthy.
Full and thick hair NO ROUGH AND SPLIT ENDS!!!
Strict Quality Control
Strict Selection of Raw Human Hair Cut from Young Girls directly
1.Look to Select Good Luster Hair with Natural Color without Chemical Process
2.Touch to Select Smooth Hair with Full Cuticle, Soft
3.Water Wash to Confirm Hair 100% Remy and No Tangle, No Lice/Nits
4.Finally Best Human Hair was selected
Double Layers Sewing, Tight and Neat, No Shedding
1.Handwork Curling around on Stick
2.Finalizing Hair Pattern with Steam
Water Wash and Dry Naturally
Virgin Human Hair Test
How to Measure
IMPORTANT : Treat 100% human hair extensions gently.
1. Nightly and before shampooing, carefully remove any tangles and gently brush through hair with a special looper brush with looped bristles designed to glide through hair extensions.
2. Wash your extensions with a mild moisturizing shampoo. Rinse and blot hair gently.
3. Keep them moisturized, especially when you style extensions often. When your extensions are dry, comb a little bit of leave-in conditioner evenly. Don't overdo it because they'll become greasy easier than your natural locks.
4. Make extensions tangle-free. Gently untangle dry extensions with a wide tooth comb.
5. Only use stylers when your extensions are dry. Never blow dry extensions. Put them on your head when you're done styling your natural hair. This will keep hairs from falling out.
6. Only wear extensions in a ponytail if they were made to. Some extensions will fall apart in a ponytail. Read the labeling when buying new extensions to see if you can use them in a ponytail. If it doesn't say whether or not you can, best be on the safe side and not use them in ponytails.
Your products will be sent within 24 hours after we received the full payment , except weekend or national holiday.
Australia, New Zealand
West European,East European
Middle America, South America
Q1. How Much Hair Do I Need? A : For average head size, here is my suggestion: 12"-14": 2 bundles 16"-22": 3 bundles 24"-28": 3 bundles or more
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use? A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair. 1, Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important to keep the hai soft and shiny. 2, You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style. 3, Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled? A: It could be caused by dry hair. Pls make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. brazilian virgin hair Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
Q4. How long does it last? A : How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 1 year.
Q5: Why the colors of hair extensions don`t seems exactly as the pictures show or description says? A: Different monitor have different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the brazilian virgin hair if you need different colour.
Q6: Can they be straightened, curled ? A: Yes you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the brazilian virgin hair . However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q7: Can I dye/color the hair? A. Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker, since it is difficult for the original colour to fade. brazilian virgin hair extension in competitive price.
Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the brazilian virgin hair . Colouring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use a good quality products and test a small sample first.
Q8: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair? A: human hair has natural protein . It is easy to tell by burning and smell : human hair will be ash , which will go away after pinching. brazilian virgin hair will smell foul . When burning , the human hair will show white smoke. While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke.weft hair extensions. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hair and split ends. It is normal and not a quality problem.