Eucalyptus leaf oil, also known as Melaleuca oleifera, eucalyptus brain, is a colorless oily liquid extracted from eucalyptus oil, eucalyptus oil, camphor oil, bay leaf oil and other substances, widely used in medicine, to prepare toothpaste flavor Wait. Colorless or slightly yellow liquid.
It has a unique aroma of cool spiked eucalyptus leaves with a bit of camphor odor, with some medicinal smell, with a spicy mouth cooling sensation, strong aroma and not lasting. It has certain anti-mildew and antiseptic effects. Almost insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, absolute ethanol, oil and fat. The flash point is 50 ° C.
Light yellow to yellow liquid
Place of Origin:
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light
1. Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory, expectorant and antihypertensive effects.
2. Eucalyptus oil improves respiratory function.
3. Eucalyptus oil has antiparasitic and insecticidal effects.
4. Eucalyptus oil can be used as the anti septic and deodorizing components of oral cleaner in stomatology, and it also has the function of inhibiting appetite. The liquid medicine and solid tablets prepared with eucalyptus oil have better effect on treating appetite and reducing weight.
1. In the Food & Beverage Industry, made into desserts, coffee, drinks etc. 2. In the nutraceutical field, made into kinds of healthcare supplement products. 3. In the pharmaceutical field, used as herbal medicine and ingredients for drugs. 4. In the cosmetic industry, as raw material for personal care products.