Kunming Be Queen Import & Export Co., Ltd., established in 2012, which is always devoted ourselves to develop the natural herbals skin care products, is a professional manufacturer and export brands owner that is concerned with the design, development and production. We have more than 10 years manufacturing experience, all of our products comply with international quality standards and clients come from a variety of different markets throughout the world.
1. How do I apply FEG Eyelash Enhancer? Apply to the base of the eyelashes 1 to 2 times per day.
2. How soon will I see good effect? FEG Eyelash Enhancer users can see effect within 1-2 weeks, good effect at 3-4 weeks.
3. Is FEG Eyelash Enhancer different from prescription products that indicate eyelash growth? FEG Eyelash Enhancer Serum is the completely natural formulation for inadequate eyelashes or not having enough eyelashes. It has been proven to grow longer, fuller and darker lashes. Due to its plant formulation, it has little side effect and contraindication.
4. What if I forget to apply one night? Or a few nights? If you miss an application or a few, don’t try to catch up. Just apply the Eyelash growth the next evening and stay on schedule.
5. What happens if I stop using FEG Eyelash Enhancer? If you stop using FEG Eyelash Enhancer, your eyelashes are expected to return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
6. What should I do if I get FEG Eyelash Enhancer in my eye? FEG Eyelash Enhancer is under production in GMP approved factory. If any gets into the eye, it is not expected to cause harm. The eye should not be rinsed.
7. What are the possible side effects of FEG Eyelash Enhancer? The most common side effects after using FEG Eyelash Enhancer is an itching sensation in the eyes and/or eye redness.
8. What should I do if I experience eye redness? Eye redness may occur immediately after use, but should usually last only for a short period of time. Eye redness alone is not an allergic reaction or inflammation, and doesn’t mean that your eyes are being harmed. Please use the FEG Eyelash Enhancer applicators as instructed to help to minimize the occurrence of eye redness.
9. Who should NOT use FEG Eyelash Enhancer? Do not use FEG Eyelash Enhancer if you have elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) or are allergic to one of the ingredients in the FEG Eyelash Enhancer.
10. What should I use to apply FEG Eyelash Enhancer? You should only use the FDA-approved sterile applicators to apply FEG Eyelash Enhancer directly to the base of your upper eyelashes. The applicators have been specially designed and manufactured to meet FDA standards, and ensure that the correct dose of FEG Eyelash Enhancer is applied.