Natural rock quartz crystal yoni eggs for sex healing for female
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
Wholesale healing (Drilled or Undrilled) rock quartz crystal yoni eggs natural jade eggs for kegel
1.Material: natural rock quartz crystal stone
2. Size: different size
3. Weight: different weight
4. OEM / ODM is available
All pictures were taken in natural light.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Your goods will be well packaged as safe as possible.
2.The way of packaging depends on the weight of the goods.
1. Small orders are shipped by EMS , SAL , air-express (China post) , DHL ,Fedex or as your requirements.
2. Big quantities will be taken by sea with great credit shipper . Before sending ,we will offer you the photos of all details for your information until you are satisfied.
3. We will follow the bill number until you receive the intact products.
Donghai Kindfull Crystal Product Co., Ltd. We are a leading gemstone factory with many years of experience in manufacturing all kinds of crystal products. Our factory located in the famous crystal city Donghai, Lianyungang, China, with over 1000 skilled employees and experienced technicians specializing in stone carving items, include: 1. All kinds of natural crystal gemstone balls. 2. Natural crystal & stone skulls carvings, dragon head carvings. 3. Natural crystal stone pyramids carvings, angle figures carvings. 4. Natural raw crystal geodes & clusters, Brazil crystal geodes. 5. Customization is welcomed
1. If shipping by sea, 30% deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
2. If shipping by Express or by air, full payment must be paid before the delivery of the goods
3.We are accept the payment by Paypal and Western Union Money Transfer and the others
4. The buyer is responsible for any tax and shipping charges and / or duty charged by their country.
2.If you are interested in any products of us or have any question or enquiry about our products , please contact us without any hesitation.And we will response you as son as possible.
1. All the orders will be produced according to client sample confirmation . If the quality is lower than the sample,we promise to return all the order payment .
2. Cancellation of order can take place , but if the preparation of order has begun , cancellation will not be granted.
3. Damage duiring dilivery: When you got the goods found it broken, please feel free to contact us within 24 hours, we will deal with it soon.
What materials to select?
There are a lot of materials for you to select, such as amethyst, rose quartz, clear quartz, smoky quartz, mookaite jasper, red jasper, dalmatian jasper, black &white jasper, brecciated jasper, picasso jasper, picture jasper, kambaba jasper, green aventurine, blue aventurine, blue aventurine, red aventurine, blue glass stone, green glass stone, yellow glass stone, red glass stone, white glass stone, purple glass stone, black obsidian, purple fluorite, rhyolite, snowflake, unakite, kiwi stone, amazonite, lapis lazuli, sodalite, lepidolite, white jade, yellow jade, new jade, lemon jade, ruby & zoisite, gray agate, black and moss agate, Indian agate, carnelian, yellow tiger eye, tiger iron, hematite, moon stone, opalite, red leopard, rhodonite, blond stone, blue sand stone. If above stones don’t meet your needs, pls let us know, we can find the ones you like.
What sizes of products to choose?
There are lots of models with different sizes & customized size for you to choose and customization is welcomed.
Are the stones natural & safe?
Of course, all the stones on our website are natural & safe.
How to get the best price with good quality?
Our price is competitive. Usually, the price is based on the quantity, material, design and size. The more you ordered, the cheaper of the product price will be.
How to follow my order when goods have been shipped?
Usually, we will update you the tracking NO by e-mail after we send out the goods. Besides, we will follow up the order for you.
How to make sure the goods are in shape before shipment?
We will send pictures to you in order to confirm the design, quantity, and quality.
Can I customize the crystal materials that are not on your list?
Yes, the customization of any material is welcomed, but the MOQ is 10 pcs.