* The traction tyre tyre endows with a good drive power and hold power .
* Suitable to tractors ,seeders,culvators operating on soft and nuddy ground.
* With extremely stong traction,good self-cleaning and wide reas pattern prociders good floating,and
excellent drive properties on muddy cultivated land .
Max Load (kga)
Qingdao yuhuasheng rubber co.,ltd belongs to Huasheng group . It is one of the major tire manufacture in China, was established in 1995 and covers an area of about 550.000 square meters,with over 4500 employees . the company owns three plants in Dongying City of Shangdong Province ,China .TBR plant with annual production capacity of 5 millions tires,PCR plant with annual production capacity of 8 millions tires and also have plant to produce Bias tyre & Motocycle tyre . we has built a strong quality assurance system and its products are accresited with certificates of ISO9001, TS16949,DOT,ECE,SASO,GCC,INMETRO,CCC,BIS,SNI,SONCAP ,etc.
we keep pace with the times and promote innovation of technology,marketing,management and service system ,to produce tire with excellent performance which are well-reputed all over the world .
We are Alibaba.com Gold Plus Supplier !
Pakaging & Shipping
* Packing:Standard Export Package or As Customer Request.
* Shipping: by sea , by train or by air ,from Qingdao port .
* Trade Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF etc.
* Payment terms: T/T, L/C,Western Union etc.
* Delivery time: Within 7-15 days after deposit .
Why Choose US ?
* We have professional team to provide comprehensive one -stop service for you .
* Our tyres have passed the Certificates: ISO9001,DOT,CE, REACH etc.
* OEM/ODM Service to satisfy different customers requirments.
* We have first-class production line and strict quality management system.
* We have big production capacity to guarantee fast delivery and on-time shipment
1. How to maintain proper air pressure? * Tyres should be inflated according to current national standards stipulated in the form of air
pressure & loading index. * After inflation tyre should be checked carefully for leak or not, If leak found shall be repaired in time. * Tyres in use must be ensured of normal internal air pressure, When long-running or driving, tyre
pressure should be regularly checked. * Long-stay parking, front and rear axles must be set up. High pressure causes crown grinding, top
bursting; low pressure makes tyre deformation and damage.
* Twin tyres fitted must be assured of consistent inflation pressure,do not fit one by a higher pressure
and another by lower air pressure.
2. How to maintain proper loading? * Tyre loads must comply with current national standards. * Do not overloading. Loading goods in vehicles should be distributed evenly to avoid uneven load.
* Overloading can cause serious abnormal tyre tread wear, shoulder separation, delaminating, toe
blasting etc. * High ply level and high tyres load index not suitable high-speed driving. * Enhanced design tyres can loaded more properly according to standards of design.
3. How to maintain proper speed?
* Different limits of speed levels with all kinds of tyres, speeding may cause early tyre damage. * Do not speeding, minimize urgent braking and sharp turns in bad road, avoiding of the tyre’s hitting
other objects, especially sharp objects. * High speed tyres will be heated up easily, once its temperature is too high, measures should be
taken timely(e.g.stopping for natural cooling) to prevent the carcass bursting. * High-speed tyres assembled with rims must be tested for balancing weight and calibration.
4. How to maintain proper storage? * Tyres should be stored in the warehouse avoiding the sunning and raining. * Tyre must be in storage away from heat, ozone, and generator. * Tyres must not be not in storage together with oil, flammable and corrosive chemical materials.
* Tyres shall be in storage upright, do not keep it horizontally, pilling up one on top of hanging it by
center hole. * Tyre should be used firstly in order of first out from production or storage.
5. How to pack and transport properly? * When handling tyre by forklift,do it from side tyres, do not lift it with fork into the center hole of bead. * Do not hang or raise tyres by rope, hook or fork directly, do it with wide textile fiber belt. * Sets of tyres shall be wrapped or packed by rope or packing tape for avoiding damage of falling.
* Loading goods must be properly distributed into vehicles.
6. How to do the assembly properly? * Tyres must be fitted to the proper models of vehicles and the wheel,installation and removal of tyres
with specialized tools and equipments, any violent prying and hitting prohibited. * Tyres on the same axle must be the same structure, size, pattern and ply. * Never install bias tyres and radial tyres together. * Directions of tyres funning must be kept consistent to the vehicle when assembly directional tyres. * Keep chains equipped in tyres symmetrical. If not uninstall it immediately.