10~500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, PERIOD FOR 60min. EACH AXES
I/P-O/P,I/P-FG:1.5KV;O/P-FG:0.5KV DC 1min.
I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:500VDC / 100M Ohms
GB9254,EN55022 CLASS B
1. All parameters 230VAC input, rated load, ambient temperature 25 ℃, measured under conditions of 70% humidity;
2. Accuracy: includes set up tolerance, line regulation, load regulation and so on;
3. Ripple Test: 30cm long strands connected to the power supply and the load on the load side and 0.1u and 47u capacitor to 20MHz oscilloscope measured at the load end;
4. Line Regulation: at rated load conditions, the input voltage changes from low to high measured;
5. Load regulation: the measured output from minimum load to 100% load change measured.
Packaging & Shipping
Payment We accept T/T, L/C,or Western Union,if you have any problems about payment,please contact us
Shipping 15-20 days after sample approval and deposit received. Tracking No. will be sent to you after delivery and you will get every important shipping status by email
Q1. Can I have a sample order for power supply? A1: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2: Do you accept OEM/ODM for the switching power supply ?
A2: Yes. we do.
Q3:How about the quality?
A3:We have the better professional and experienced engineers team and strict QA and QC system.Repair rate under 0.1%~0.2%
Q4:What is PFC? A4:PFC stands for Power Factor Correction. The purpose of PFC is to improve the ratio of apparent power and real power. The power factor is only 0.5~0.7 in non-PFC models. In PFC models, the power factor can reach above 0.9. The calculation formulas are as below: Apparent Power=Input Voltage x Input Current (VA) Real Power= Input Voltage x Input Current x Power Factor (W)