Located in Guangdong,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : Shenzhen Byval Garment Limited ,our alibaba web is : byval.en.alibaba.com.
We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks .
1. Supply type
OEM service. We can customize logo, tag, label for garments and we do printing or embroidery as you request.
Knitted fabric, or woven fabric, like combed Cotton Fabric , Pique Fabric , Mesh Fabric etc.
In cotton(&spandex), polyester(&spandex), polyester&cotton(&spandex), model&spandex, bamboo fiber&lycra, nylon&lycra, Supplex, etc.
Some functional fabrics are also available, like milk silk, coolpass, PIMA cotton etc.
1000 pcs one color /design. Customer’s acception for small tolerance of his order quantity would be appreciated.
4. Size & Color
European size, Amecian size and Asian size, from XS to XXXL
Different colors, pls contact us for availabe colors to your design.
delivery of samples are about 5-7days.
delivery of bulk production is 30days.
6.When you place an order, we need the following detail, if you have the details, we can do as your request; if you haven't any details, we can give you the choices:
Fabric: Cotton, spandex, polyester etc.
Color:customed, free color
Technics: Screen printing, embroidered, heat transfering, sumlimating etc.
Weight: can do as your request
Size: no limited sizes
T/T: 30% deposite before production, remaining 70% before shipment