butyl rubber mastic tape for telecom industry online shopping
Self fusing tape for Insulating and Protecting Joins and
terminations of Cables.
A range of tapes which amalgamate (bond together) when applied under tension as an
Material: Ethylene-propylene rubber(EPR)
Color:black material,black or white liner
They become a homogeneous, voidfree mass without need for external heat or pressure.
The main applications are for high voltage electrical insulation, moisture proofing
and corrosion prevention for telecommunication and other industrial uses.
The tapes are flexible and versatile in application. They can be easily applied by hand,
contouring closely to irregular shapes and bends to form a permanent insulation
layer or waterproofing barrier.
packing:pp bag wrapped individually,(can be within small paper box),36/60/72/100rolls/carton.
A: How to use?
1. Clean adequately the surface of the object
2. Stretching it about twice the length with the adhesive side inside
3. Wind the tape half-lapped without getting wrinkled
4. Take care not to stretch it too tightly at the end of lapping
5. Cut the tape using scissors or knife, then press it enough
6.Where tape may be subject to abrasion or exposure to weather an external covering with
a high quality PVC tape is recommended.
E.How to contact us?
Thanks for your looking. Pls feel free to contact us if you interested.