The bottles are transported by conveyor, and be inspected and arranged according to the programmed process, after finishing complete carton arrangement, the cardboard supplying mechanism will send the send the cardboard into the machine, and the bottle dropping mechanism will drop the bottles into the cardboard, and than the cardboard folding mechanism will fold the cardboard, glue it and seal it step by step. The formed the carton will be send out of the machine by the roller, which improves the production efficiency and realize full automatic manless production.
Case packaging machine, wrap hinaround carton packaging machine, wrap around carton packing
1. Conveyor system: the product will be divided and inspected on this conveyor.
2. Automatic cardboard supplying system: This equipment is installed in the side of the main machine, which stores the carton cardboards, the vacuumed sucking disk will indraft the cardboard into the guide slot, and then the belt will transport the cardboard into the main machine.
3. Automatic bottle dropping system: This system separates the bottles in carton unit automatically, and then drops the bottles automatically.
4.Cardboard folding mechanism:the servo driver of this mechanism will drive the chain to fold the cardboard step by step.
5. Lateral carton pressing mechanism: the lateral cardboard of carton be pressed by this mechanism to form the shape.
6. Top carton pressing mechanism: The cylinder presses the up cardboard of the carton after glueing. It is adjustable, so that it can suitable for different size of carton
Case wraparound machine adopt Siemens PLC to control the complete system of the machine.
The interface is Schneider touch screen with good display of production management and status.
VALIDITY OF THE OFFER
30 days from the date of quotation sent
Approx. 60 days from order confirmation
30% as deposit by T/T, 70% paid before shipment by T/T.
The seller will dispatch one engineer to the buyer's factory for installation and commissioning and training, the buyer should be responsible for the room and board and the go-back air tickets and visa fee, and the allowance of 100 USD per day for each person each day.
1. If delays occur due to the fault of either party involved, then any extracost shall be borne by the party at fault
2. The Customer is responsible for providing continuous supply of quality electricity for the duration of the installation, commissioning and test running, which must be available prior to the arrival of technicians from the Manufacturer.
Sufficient quantity of product samples must be sent byCustomers toManufacturerwithin 15 days after order confirmation for technical clarification.Delays in sending the required samples may affect the delivery schedule of the machines, of which the Manufacturer bears no responsibility for the cost of sending the samples is at Customer's charge.
√ The guarantee covers the replacement f.o.c. of the parts that are comprised in the supply and those
acknowledged to bear manufacturing faults or are materials that contribute to the incorrect function of
√ Lilan guarantees the products supplied for a 12-month period as of from the date of the startup but
however, not more than 18 months from the date of the relative invoice.
√ As for the electrical and electronic parts, the guarantee lasts for 6 months from the startup date but
however, not more than 12 months from the date of the relative invoice.
√ Merchandise that is supplied under guarantee will be delivered with pre-paid freight and packaging
√ Other relevant guarantees kindly see the operation and appliance manuals sent with equipment.
Note:All the accurate technical data should be confirmed in the meantime contract is confirmed