100 Set/Sets per Quarter Biomass Briquette Charing Furnace
Packaging & Delivery
Hemp rope package or nude package;Biomass Briquette Charing Furnace
3-12t/day coconut shell charcoal making machine
Carbonization furnace is to carbonize the biomass briquette into wood charcoal. Carbonization furnace for biomass charcoal can greatly increased carbonizing ratio (increased from about 88% to 99%) and shortened the carbonizing time (from 24 hours to 6 hours), and shows the features of easy operation, higher safety, high efficiency, and energy saving. This furnace is ideal equipment for wood briquettes to have anoxic distillation carbonization.
Introduction of the main parts:
(1) Outer stove includes heating room (for heating the inner stove), furnace body and heat-keeping layer (it is made of the heat insulating material)
(2) Inner stove Consist of the stove tank body and the sealed top cap. Both of them are made of the heat resistance thermal steel, three inner stove can be stacked together for saving space and shipping cost.
(3) Smoking recycle tube During the process of carbonizing, there will be some smoke.( can be burning) the smoke can be collected and returned to the furnace.
(4) Purification tank This system is consisting of purification tank and the exhaust-heated cycle pipe.
(5) Hoisting equipment it include the steel hoisting frame and the E-hoist .And it is easy for loading and unloading the stove.
1*3t lifting device
1*5t hoist equipment with motor
1*5t hoist equipment with motor
1*5t hoist equipment with motor
PS 1:Load 2.5tons machine-made briquettes, 8hours will get 1000kg machine-made charcoal. PS 2:Load 2tons natural wood, 8-10hours will get 600kg-800kg natural charcoal. PS 3: Normally it takes 8-10hours. Maybe longger for fresh wood to remove moisture. PS 4: Heat value: 5500-7000KCAL / KG PS 5: Raw material: Machine-made charcoal, wood ,coconut shell, wood briquette, bamboo, almond shell, plam shell, PS 6: Operation: one people one shift ( one day two shift) PS 7:Energy consumption 20-30kg firewood or 15kg liquid gas
More Picures of carbonizing furnace oven for sale:
Carbonization: Put finished machine-made charcoal briquettes or wood logs directly into the Carbonization Stove to convert the sawdust briquettes into charcoal briquettes.
How to produce charcoal? It divides into three processes:
1. Heat After sealing work, use wooden wastes or gas to heat furnace. Primarily, 10 minutes big fire to burn, when the temperature reaches 90 degrees centigrade, turn to use slow fire to heat. It takes 80-120minutes for this process to reduce water vapor from your materials.
2. Pyrolyse Keep heating, when the temperature reaches 180-235 degrees centigrade for 3-5hours, it will produce gas from this process. Reuse this gas as fuel to heat. The whole process is about 8hours. When the temperature reach highest and it reduces, the dry distillation process will finished.
3. Cooling Hang the Inner pot outside, and seal the pipes of cover. Let it cool naturally. Cooling time is longer, the quality of charcoal is good. When the temperature lowers than 50 degree, you can take charcoal out. Otherwise, the charcoal will burn again when met oxygen of air.
Why it is ECO-FRIENDLY ???
1. Smoking purification system are used for purify the smoking (can not burning) and filter the wood tar. The smoking through the purification system will become water vapor.
2. During the process of carbonizing, there will be some smoke.(can be burning). The smoke can return to the furnace after purification for heating use again.
Packaging & Shipping
Packages & loading:
This machine too heavy to package, therefore, we normally ship it nude.
One 20'GP can load 2sets, and one 40'HC can load 5sets.
Wide use of smokeless charcoal:
♦ Charcoal in industry: It is mainly used in combining carbon of industrial materials, metallurgy, and the carburizing carbon of chemical industry.
♦ Charcoal in agriculture and animal husbandry: It can raise the soil temperature, maintain soil moisture, mitigate the organic fertilizers and improve soil PH.
♦ Charcoal in life: People often use charcoal heating, barbecue, as well as the fuel used to the tea and tobacco drying.
Difference between HENGYI and others:
♦ Thickness of outer stove is: wall --- 4mm, bottom --- 12mm, other supplier uses 3mm and 8mm. ♦ Thickness of Inner pot is: wall --- 8mm, bottom --- 10mm, other supplier uses 4mm and 6mm. ♦ The brick we used for building outer stove is good quality, high temperature resistance, white refractory bricks. Other supply uses common bricks. ♦ National certified motor with copper core. ♦ Container design for better loading solution
FAQ: ♦>>What materials do you use to dry ? You can use almost all the biomass materials. ♦>>What is the max moisture of your material ? Our machine can dry biomass materials between 60% and 70%. ♦>>What is the temperature? 230℃ ♦>>What is the carbonization rate ? can reach 99%. ♦>>Could you offer complete briquette machine production line ? Yes, we will allocate suitable production line, according to your special requirement, such as crusher, conveyor, dryer, briquette machine, etc. ♦>>Where is your factory located? How do I get there ? We are located in Gongyi city, Henan province, middle of China; The nearest airport is XINZHENG International Airport, and the Airport Code is CGO We will pick you up at airport or railway station. Welcome to visit our factory. ♦>>Installation time: 5-7days ♦>>What is capacity of your machine ? One inner pot can load 2.5tons machine-made briquettes; 8hours will get one ton machine-made charcoal. One Inner pot can load 2tons natural wood, 8-10hours will get 600kg-800kg natural charcoal. Therefore, one furnace can get: 3tons machine-made charcoal, 1.8-2.5tons natural wood charcoal. ♦>>What is carbonization time ? Usually, 8-10hours. If your natural wood is fresh, it takes long time to remove moisture of wood;
Therefore, carbonization time is longer. ♦>>When the charcoal is finished ? There is no smoke and smoke is blue lucid, the process is finished. ♦>>How many times should we cool the charcoal ? It takes 10-16hours. When the inner pot goes down to 50℃ or less, charcoal can be packaging and collecting. ♦>>Can we use the machine directly ? Yes, start the machine, when temperature reach 320 degree, put your materials into hopper, you will get fuel briquette ♦>>Does this machine has spare parts ? Yes, below is some parts of this machine, please check it. When you buy our machine, we will attach 1*propeller, 1*shaping pipe , 3* welding rods, 3* Heating rings
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! We receive enquiries in English, Russian, Français, Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us: