1. It is suitable for sealing, clogging and leakage prevention, and it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor (interior effect is better), and the anti-seepage and leakage prevention effect is remarkable.
2. Bonding various interior decorations of automobiles, including: metal, fabric and organic fabrics and plastics.
3. Join the gasket on the heating and cooling equipment.
4. Add ribs, nameplates and lacquer plus plastic materials on the metal surface without screw holes.
5. Seal the window on the oven door, the flue on the gas appliance, the pipe joint, and the access door.
6. Provide instant formed leak-proof pads for gearboxes, compressors and pumps.
7. Seal the ship's warehouse and window. 8. The sealing of the glass window of the trailer and truck cab.
9. Bonding and sealing equipment components.
10. Form an anti-wear coating.
11. Inlay and fill thin metal sheet laminates, pipe network and equipment casing.
1. Characteristics of Silicone Sealant
Structural silicone sealant
1.One-part, high flexibility, neutral cure suitable for use on most construction materials. 2.Excellent adhesion to most construction materials without primer. 3.High Modulus after cured, extension/compression movement capability of up to ±25% of the original joint width
Neutral/ Waterproof silicone sealant
1.use and extrude easily in the application of sealing, assembling, waterproofing hardware products, and hardware products, and have long-term durability . 2.One-part, medial modulus, neutral cure, ultra clear, and non-corrosive to sensitive substrates. 3.Excellent adhesion to stone, ceramics, concrete, and other building materials. 4.No pollution to porous materials.
Acetoxy Silicone Sealant
1.One-part, easy to apply. 2.No seasonal limited use. 3.Suitable for sealing, repairing, and other metal frameworks bonding. 4.Outstanding weatherproofing ability, with service life of ten of years.
2. Color Charts:
3. Why Choose Us
Professional sales team
Audited supplier by top 500companies
Top quality suppliers
Cooperate with clients from over 100countries
Advanced production facilities & QC control
USA, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, Greece, Brazil, Thailand, Serbia, PakistanIndonesia, Sri Lanka , Maldives, Ukraine, Israel, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Netherlands and so on.
Features & Benefits
1. One-component, acetic cured, RTV, low-modulus;
2. Easy to use, fast dry, excellent adhesion to many building materials;
3. Good aging-resistant ability, high flexible;
4. Non-sagging, low shrinkage, good UV resistance & insulation properties;
5. No primer is required when sealing joints in glass, ceramics and vitreous surfaces;
Instruction of Use
1. Get rid of the rust, oil, or any dirty on the operation surfaces, to make sure it completely clean and dry;
2. Cut nozzle to desired size and smoothly extrudes sealant to joint areas;
3. If further sealing needed, should finish operation within 5 minutes. Wipe off the surplus sealant with dry tissue.