rag cutting machine is the rag and similar to textile goods chopped fine filaments, original state of single fiber, fiber or is debris, Suimo, powder . Fast of various chopped waste cloth, cotton yarn waste, used clothing, cotton, chemical fiber, linen, leather, plastic film, paper, business signs, non-woven fabrics, such as various materials. The size of the material is uniform, the length of the material can be adjusted.
rag cutting machine easy to move, stable and reliable operation, convenient maintenance, high production efficiency, can solve a lot of labor manual chop.
1)The blade are made of 12 chrome-molybdenum-vanadium alloy steel
2)Configuration of high strength tungsten carbide cutting tools,Fully highlight the rigidity and strength of the machine.
3)The drive mechanism using Low speed high torque motor and the flywheel of balancing.The transmission mechanism use MB automatic transmission.
4)The installation for each components based on easy operation and maintenance.The combination of high durability, reliability, security. Which ensure your high efficiency production.
This fiber chopper machine can chop all kinds of fiber like aramid fiber,glass fiber,carbon fiber,polypropylene fiber,non woven fabrics and so on.
Blade is made of alloy,very durable,with rolling that can feeding automatically.
The machine can be used to cut all kinds of fibre rags. Such as glass fibre, aramid fibre,aynthetic fibre and so on. The Cutting machine has one fixed blade and two movable blades. With the help of high rotation of movable blades roller, the raw material will be cut into small pieces when they pass the fixed blade.
It is made and designed on the base of better character and advanced experience of the similar product domestic and abroad. In addition, it can meet the requirement of best quality, high output, low cost and also has a feature of reasonable structure, easy operation and safe production and so on
Final Product Usuage:
1. Suggest to client suitable raw material, final product capacity.
2. Introduce machine's structure and features in detail, explain the price component.
3. answer client concerned questions.
1. Start production as soon as receiving down payment.
2. Send photos of machine in manufacturing and finished photos to client, for your better learn about the machine's condition.
3. Delivery machine in time, taking photos during loading, so you can "remote monitoring" your goods.
4. Documents and certificate available in time.
5. Manual documents available. Engineer can be sent to client site for installation instruction.