compact cast iron chapati roti/ tortilla maker with vegitable coated
Could be customed
Dia 16, 18, 20cm
Brown Box/Color Box
T/T or L/C at sight
Our trade fair
Use And Care
CARE AND USE OF PRE-SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE
Properly caring for your cookware will make it last a lifetime.
Please follow these simple steps:
1. Before first use: Rinse (Without soap) the cookware in hot water then dry completely.
2. Apply a light coat of vegetable oil or a pan like spray product onto thee inside surface before cooking.
3. DO NOT place cold cast cookware on a hot burner.
4. Cleaning after use: Let the cookware cool. Placing hot cookware in cold water will damage the iron and may cause cracking or warping. Wash with a brush and hot water. DO NOT use soap or detergents. DO NOT wash cast iron in a dishwasher.
5. After cleaning immediately dry with a towel while still warm, reapply another light coat of oil.
Storing: It is important to store your cast iron cookware in a cool dry place. If stacking together with other cast iron pieces, it is best to keep them separated by placing a folded paper towel between them.