1000 Ton/Tons per Week detergent color speckle colored granules for detergent
Packaging & Delivery
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Specifications 1.Speckles for Detergent Powder 2.A raw material for detergent powder 3.Color Speckle 4.blue detergent powder speckle Detergent Powder Color Speckle Our factory can supply different colors speckles for detergent powder, which can dissolve those insoluble matters attached to the clothes into soluble, dispersal small molecule peptide, keep the colorful clothes bright and lasting. Color Speckle,detergent powder Color Speckle,Speckle
In 3 Years Since Production Date
Individually packed by bottle, 1pc-30pcs/carton
10 days after confirming deposit
Trade terms: 1.Payment terms:30% as the deposit,when show copy of B/L and then pay the rest 70% .or L/C.(100% irrevocable letter of credit ) 2. Production lead time for a 40HQ container: 15-20 days. 3. Free samples are provided. 4. Shipping port: Qingdao, China 5. M.O.Q: 1 x 40ft container per item(26tons)
• New and improved formula with multiple bio-enyzme to go deep into fibes and remove stains effectively and prevent them set in. • SSP bleach agent make your clothes more brilliant and bright clean. • Long-lasting flower fragrance of violet, Lily of the valley and orange leave your clothes smell fresh and clean all day long. • Gentle to skin and fibers, more safe and healthy. • Phosphate free, friendly to the environment.
Content:bentonite,microcrystalline cellulose Function:beautiful appearance,particles can be added in any kind of soaps and they are evenly distributed,the colour is stable, no fading,no exudation,The high content of bentonite can lock blot, and prevent stain redeposition Specification: No. Item Standard 1 Appearance Flow freely,evenly distributed,no agglomeration,no impurities 2 Odor No peculiar Smell 3 Apparent Gravity,g/L 750-1050 4 PH Value ≤ 12.0 5 Time of solution,min ≤ 8.0 6 Particle Size(18 Mesh) ≥ 97 7 Particle Size(30 Mesh) ≥ 88 8 Loss on drying,% ≤ 8.0 Chemical Composition: bentonite 78% microcrystalline cellulose 20% Direction:The soap speckle is mainly made from bentonite and microcrystalline cellulose. 0-3% of speckles can be used directly into any kind of soaps to enhance the cleaning effect and increase the visual effect. Safty:Without harmful composition to human body Usage:any kind of soaps. Packing:25kg/carton Valid date:5 years
APSM which is in the shape of powder. It is obtained through high-tower high-pressure atomization. This product is an effective and quickly dissolvable phosphorus-free auxiliary agent, it is considered the ideal substitution for STPP (Sodium triphosphate). APSM is widely used in washing-powder, detergent, printing, dyeing auxiliary agent and textile auxiliary agent industries. Our APSM sell well all over the world.
This is the contrast between APSM and other products
Ca exchange capacity (CaCO3),mg/g
Mg exchange capacity (MgCO3),mg/g
Indicative FOB Price
1. Compared with 4A zeolite, APSM can be fully and rapidly dissolved in water.
2. The complexation capacity of calcium and magnesium is equivalent to that of sodium tripolyphosphate, which can completely replace sodium tripolyphosphate
3. Compatible with various surfactants (especially non-ionic surfactants), with independent decontamination ability
4. Outstanding economy, which can significantly reduce the cost by about 40% compared with STPP
5. No phosphorus auxiliary agent, environmental protection
Phosphorus - free washing powder is the trend.We supply a lot of distributors, dealers do not understand the change, adhere to the old formula, do not understand the trend, bankruptcy, transformation failure, because someone has already seen the trend of phosphorus free detergent, has already changed the formula to make a change, so the whole detergent market is his alone.China is a case in point.Dare to try new products, follow the national policy development, will have a better market.APSM is a new kind of phosphorus detergent, is absolutely the best choice for you, APSM is 40% cheaper than STPP, the effect is indeed STPP 80%, and its price has the absolute advantage, no phosphorus, environmental protection and STPP at $800 per ton APSM $480 per ton, according to the calculation of 1500 tons, 10 years of price difference is $16 million, enough to build a few washing powder factory, this is a terrible number.