Bone collagen, calcium salt, biochemical enzymes, VE
pharmaceutical & health care , food additives, cosmetics industries
1kg/bag, 10kg/carton, 25kg/drum
20000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Regular package, or as customer's requirement.
Tianjin, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou
What is Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition where the bones have lost calcium and other minerals, become fragile and tend to fracture more easily. In Australia, osteoporosis affects one in two females and one in three males over the age of 60.
During childhood and the teen years, particularly just before puberty, the body is very efficient at storing calcium and building strong bones. By our early twenties, peak bone mass (maximum bone density) is achieved – this is when our bones are at their strongest. Building a higher peak bone mass early in life helps prevent osteoporosis later in life. It is essential to eat enough calcium-rich foods and do regular physical activity (high impact or weight bearing) during the first twenty years of life to help achieve a healthy maximum bone density.
After peak bone mass, a woman’s bones gradually lose minerals and strength. For the 5–10 years following menopause, there is a sharp decline in the amount of the hormone oestrogen in a woman’s body. During this time, women may lose 2–4% of their bone per year.
In men, bone loss generally occurs after the age of 50, but does not occur at the same rate as in women. By age 65, both men and women lose bone at the same rate. Eating enough calcium-rich foods is therefore essential throughout life to maintain strong bones and to help slow down the bone loss that occurs naturally with age.
With bone loss, the outer shell of a bone becomes thinner and the interior becomes more porous. Normal bone (A) is strong and flexible. Osteoporotic bone (B) is weaker and subject to fracture.
Osteoporosis usually does not cause pain unless a bone is fractured.
Most people with osteoporosis do not have any symptoms. They do not know they have osteoporosis until they have a bone density test or a fracture.
One early sign can be a loss of height caused by curvature or compression of the spine. Curvature or compression is caused by weakened vertebrae (spine bones). The weakened vertebrae develop tiny breaks called compression fractures.
Compression fractures cause the spine bones to collapse vertically. When this happens, the vertebrae become shorter. The shape of each single vertebra goes from a normal rectangle to a more triangular form.
Compression fractures can cause back pain or aching. But the loss of height usually does not cause any symptoms.
Bone density test
A bone density test determines if you have osteoporosis — a disease that causes bones to become more fragile and more likely to break.
In the past, osteoporosis could be detected only after you broke a bone. By that time, however, your bones could be quite weak. A bone density test enhances the accuracy of calculating your risk of breaking bones.
A bone density test uses X-rays to measure how many grams of calcium and other bone minerals are packed into a segment of bone. The bones that are most commonly tested are in the spine, hip and forearm.
Bone density tests are usually done on bones in the spine (vertebrae), hip, forearm, wrist, fingers and heel.
Cattle red marrow extract from cattle is with fresh 'Qin Chuan' cattle red bone as raw material, and extracted by China national patent technology, after a lot of special and complex extraction process, filter out impurities and fat, the nutrition is rich, it is not bone meal, not strengthen and formula of calcium, is pure natural biological preparation; No sugar, no hormones, no artificial pigment, no preservatives, its composition contains a lot of high quality protein, especially rich in bone collagen, contain more than 20 kinds of amino acids, also contain enzyme specificity of bone growth factors, such as bioactive factors, calcium salt and other minerals, a variety of trace elements, vitamins, etc.
Modern medical researches indicate that the fundamental cause of osteoporosis and osteoarticular disease attack is shortage of bone collagen. What is bone collagen? What does it function?
The most important fiber texture in the bone matrix is bone collagen. As a key part of calcium osteogenesis and blood-cell forming, the bone collagen is connected with supportive fabric of muscular tissue to effectively inhabit bone reduction, enhance its metabolism, restrain the calcium loss from bone, adjust bone cell and increase bone flexibility.
Four effects of bone collagen (its rebirth effect):
1. Calcium lock effect: Bone collagen fiber of bone is connected in vertical mesh structure. It functions as adherence, capture and fixation of calcium from blood to make possible to turn calcium sedimentation into new bone.
2. Generation effect: bone collagen can generate and supplement a large amount of synovial fluid, thus lubricate joint level and reduce anti-attrition to make joint flexible.
3. Generation and restoration effect: bone collagen enables to restore worn joint cartilage and generate new joint cartilage and periosteum by means of strongly stimulating the chondrocyte synthetic collagen and hyaluronic acid.
4. Clearance and immune effect: Called as “street sweeper” in the joint cavity. bone collagen can not only inhibit the inflammatory reaction from non-specific factor and relieve pain, but also clear the harmful enzymes and enhance the immune power of joint cavity.
product image, capsules & powder two forms. we support OEM & ODM service.
1. Chondroitin sulfate Is one of the import nutrients formed cartilage cells, which could make the bone not easy to deformation or expansion. But our cattle red marrow extract encrease bone density, fundamentally solve the problem of bones, really finished the whole process of recovery of joint on the “root”.
2. Glucosamine is a slow-acting component, need to be taken for a long time, if the human body to absorb excessive amounts of potassium, sodium and chloride ions that would damage the liver and kidneys. While cattle red marrow extractive, without any side effects, treatment is effective ,less adverse reactions, less relapse and the advantage of greater.
3. Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate are need cooperate to use with other drugs. While our products do not need to be used together with any other drugs, it contains components is enough to supply nutrients required for bone, which will reduce the cost of treatment in patients.
4. Glucosamine can ease the pain of Deformation joint disease, while our product can cure it completely.
5. Our products are the only health food containing bone collagen which is approved by the State Ministry of health, and obtain the national patent authorization, safe and reliable, the clinical trial proves that long-term use without discomfort and other reactions.
>> treatment of osteoarthritis >> treatment of joint disease >> increase bone density >> calcium supplement for human body