QBY3 high head air Air-driven powder transfer diaphragm pump is the third generation of new diaphragm pump specially designed for powder transmission. It has the advantages of high efficiency, wide use and no blockage.
Head ( m)
Supply pressure (Bar)
Air Consumption (m³/min)
1. No dead point operation, even if the intake pressure is very low.
2. The sealing is good, the powder does not leak in the whole process, and the operator can be avoided to contact with the powder.
3. Designed with an airflow induction system to prevent the possibility of powder filling the pump cavity.
4. The motorized gas of the fluidizing gas and the pump can be separated to avoid contact with oxidation and deliquescence of the material and air; the fluidizing gas can be separately purified and dried (in contact with the powder), or other gases (such as nitrogen) can be used. gas).
5. Economical and practical, easy to install, unlike expensive traditional large pre-installed powder delivery systems.
6. Lightweight and easy to use, it can be easily moved anywhere. Ready to use, free installation and commissioning;
7. Minor material agitation, avoid material heating, no spark during operation, no heat generation.
8. Mild internal shear force to ensure maximum integrity of the material is not affected.
9. Bolt fastening structure, bolted to achieve leak-proof integrity.
10. Various materials, the pump body is made of cast steel, aluminum alloy, stainless steel and engineering plastics.
11. It can transport powdery, light, dry and easy-flowing powder with a bulk density of 80~800kg/m3, which is widely used.
pigments, dyes, coatings, carbon black, titanium powder, iron oxide, ceramic powder, heavy calcium, light calcium, bentonite, molecular sieve, kaolin, silica gel powder, activated carbon, acid, alkali, lime, etc
urea, ammonium bicarbonate, soda ash, solid pesticide, tungsten powder, pesticide auxiliaries, copper concentrate powder, coal powder, phosphate rock powder, alumina powder, etc.