Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Soybean, Flour, Vegetables, Water
Output product name:
electric four wheels food cart
150 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Protective film + standard outlet fumigation-free packaging; HOT SALE four wheels electric mobile VW food truck for sale
Qingdao sea port
1 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 3
To be negotiated
electric food cart fast food truck food vending cart
fast food ,street food ,snack machine
Fiberglass shell, the middle layer is thermal isolation,veneer board and the internal wall is aluminum composite panel of High quality .The under body is embossed plate, double gold spray anti-rust paint, anti-rust with non-slip characteristics. A Service window inthe front, one Vetilation Outlet and one door, stainless steel countertops, completed water system.
Integral steel frame construction and suspension components treated with rust resistant protective coating
Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, 12V battery, and on/off control switch
LED lights ,electric cabinet,plugs
We can make designs according to your requirements
1.Double sinks with hot and cold, water pump, stainless steel clean water tank, and waste water tank, water pipes.
2.Electric accessories: Lighting device, four standard sockets (two installed under the water sink, two installed on the side of wall, voltage governor, fuse/connecting box and external cables available.
3.Water Cycle system : Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, and on/off control switch
4.Non-slip aluminium floor
5.PC front service and back ventilation window
6. Brake : Mechanical brake and hand brake
Small food cart trailer for snack machine
This trailer usually use for ice cream business.
You can add ice cream machine,juice machine,or coffee machine for your need .
Square food trailer cart
Color and LOGO can be customized
Airsteam food truck mobile food trailer
Airsteam food trailer can be used for fast food
3 wheels electric/gasonline food truck
This food truck can be made for gasonline.
So it have many good use,ice cream,hot dog, shawama....
Email and Alibaba Reply
If you have questions in our food trailer ,you also can send emails to me .
About the trailer shape,each kinds have different shape,one have generator box,other have sliding window...
IF you need our help .You can contact me in Alibaba,email,whatsapp,skype....
We are always available to answer your questions online.
CAD layout and 3D Model
We will draw a plan for you to understand the placement of the internal configuration..
We will make the 3D model after the customer make sure the all thing. .
Machine for food truck cart
The business you can do :cold drink green tea ,fried ice cream,fast food hot dog
According to your need ,we will recommend you some machine like fryer,griddle,grill ,ice cream machine .....
1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?
20 workdays by sea.
4. How to agent yours products?
to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!
5. China shipping and custom duties?
We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.
You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.
6.How I can pay you?
We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.
7.Can I pay when the product is here?
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.