factory price formic acid 85% & 2016 china reliable supplier & china reliable supplier
Formic acid (also called methanoic acid) is the simplest carboxylic acid. Its chemical formula is HCOOH or HCO2H. It is an important intermediate in chemical synthesis and occurs naturally, most notably in some ants. Its name comes from the Latin word for ant, formica, referring to its early isolation by the distillation of ant bodies. Esters, salts, and the anions derived from formic acid are referred to as formates.
Standard GB/T 2093-2011
Clear, colorless liquid
Color index (as platinum & colbat)
Formic acid (purity)
Chloride (as CL)
Sulphate (as S2O4)
Iron (as Fe)
0.000 1% max.
1) Pharmaceutical industry: Caffeine, Analgin , Aminopyrine, Vitamin B1,etc.
2) Leather industry: Tanning agent, Deliming agent, Neutralizer etc.
3) Printing and Dyeing Industry : Acid Stains etc.
4) Chemical industry: Methane amide, DMF, Age resister, etc.
5) Rubber industry: Coagulation, etc.
6) Steel industry: Acid cleaning of steel production, etc.
7) Paper industry: Pulp manufacturing, etc.
8) Pesticide industry: Triazolone, Disinfest, etc.
9) Food industry: Disinfectant ,preservative etc.
10) Poultry industry: Silage, etc.