grasper laparoscopic forceps instruments disposable endoscopic atraumatic fenestrated

  • 1-99 Pieces
    $12.00
  • 100-499 Pieces
    $11.00
  • >=500 Pieces
    $10.00
Quantity:
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 200 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 200 Pieces)
Samples: $15.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $15.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
DMD
Model Number:
DESI05FGR
Properties:
The Basis of Surgical Instruments
Type:
Scissors
Instrument classification:
Class II
Name:
Disposale Endoscopic Scissor
Material:
stainless steel+plastic
Size:
330*5mm
Certificate:
TUV CE/ ISO13485
Brand:
DMD
Specification:
Atraumatic Fenestrated,ratchet
colour:
White

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
55X20X15 cm
Single gross weight:
0.800 kg
Package Type:
1 piece in a bag
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
Video Description

 

 

 

PRODUCT APPLICATION

 

Name: Disposable Endoscopic Grasper, Atraumatic Fenestrated,Ratchet

 

The disposable endoscopic scissor/ grasper/dissector is suitable for cutting, clamping, stripping and electrocoagulation of tissues in general surgery, thoracoabdominal surgery, gynecology, urology and other surgical departments.

 

1. This product has precise transmission design, excellent operation feel and more accurate perception.

2. unique design of phase difference angle, contact of cutting edge point, stronger shearing force and smoother shearing.

3. The gripper head adopts precision casting model with smooth surface and little damage to the structure.

4. disposable products , prevent cross-infection

 

 

Specifications

REF

DESCRIPTION

DESI05CSX

Disposable endoscopic scissors, Metzenbaum curved, 330*5mm

DESI05SSX

Disposable endoscopic scissors, straight, 330*5mm

DESI05MDX

Disposable endoscopic dissector, maryland, W/O ratchet, 330*5mm

DESI05MDR

Disposable endoscopic dissector, maryland, With ratchet, 330*5mm

DESI05FGR

Disposable endoscopic grasper, Atraumatic Fenestrated, with ratchet,

330*5mm

DESI05AGR

Disposable endoscopic grasper,Allis,with ratchet,330*5mm

DESI05MGRDisposable endoscopic grasper,Maxi Grip ,with ratchet,330*5mm

DESI05TGR

Disposable endoscopic grasper,Toothed ,with rachet,330*5mm

DESI05BGR

Disposable endoscopic grasper,Babcock ,with rachet,330*5mm

 

Qingdao DMD Medical Technology is a medical device manufacturer which produces high value medical consumables belongs to MuYe Group. We are committed to R&D, production and sales of surgical medical devices. We have experi- enced research team.On the basis of familiarity with existing technology,actively innovating and con-stantly seeking technological breakthroughs .Introduce foreign advanced technology and develop high level products.

By introducing foreign advanced technology and developing high-level products, we have won many national patents and high-tech enterprises titles.

 

 

Under the premise of ensuring the quality, we can meet all the individual requirements and production standards of our customers.We have standard factory buildings and complete supporting facilities.The company has 10000 class clean workshop and is designed and built according to GMP standard,there are injection molding workshop, water treatment room,machining workshop, sterilization workshop.We have the international advanced level of injection molding machine, CNC lathe, biochemical incubator, gas chromatograph and other equipment and instruments. DMD will make full use of the existing product advantages, quality advantages, combined with excellent technical strength, innovation as the basis for development,

casting industry brand.It has become a first-class medical device enterprise integrating R&D, production and sales. DMD escorts everyone's health!

 

 

 

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are experienced manufacture with more than 400 employees.

Q: Is OEM/ODM acceptable?

A : Yes.

Q: Do you have certificates?

Yes,we have CE/ISO/FSC/CFDA.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 15-30 days, but still depends on quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer 2 carteridge sample for free charge but you have to pay the cost of

freight.

Q: What are your company normal payment Terms?

A: T/T in advance.(Or 30% T/T prepaid before producing, the other 70% T/T prepaid

before shipment) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like