Single stage programmable thermsotats specification:
1.Power Supply: 20VAC-30VAC 50-60HZ or Battery powered.
2.Terminal Load: 1.0A per terminal, 3.0A maximum total load
3.Set Point Temperature Range: 45ºF to 90ºF (7ºC to 32ºC).
4.Accuracy: +/- 1ºF or +/- 0.5ºC.
5.Dimensions: 5.1” W X 3.7” H X 1.2” D
Single stage non programmable thermsotats feature:
• Large LCD display with backlight, continuous backlight option
• Simultaneous heat and cool set point storage
• Display of room temperature, set temperature and current time simultaneously
• Fan switch with ON and AUTO
• Permanent user setting retention during power loss. No batteries are required.
• Operates from 24VAC, or from 2 size “AAA” alkaline batteries
• Optional temperature display of Fahrenheit or Celsius scale.
• Air Filter change Indicator
• Low Battery Indicator
• Display temperature calibration.
• Separate 5-day (weekday) and 2-day (Saturday/Sunday) programming with four separate time/temperature periods per day.
• Intelligent Recovery Option for optimizing comfort
1heat/1cool heat pump thermostat
Typical Wiring Diagarm
Product details show:
Our Company show