This is available to custom make any size and any shape.
Commercial lighting,hotel lighting,
Exhibition lighting, supermarket lighting,
Station lighting, home decorate, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Contractors Love Us
With tight timelines and constantly changing priorities, general and electrical contractors don't have time to waste.
Our background in lighting and experience with e-commerce helps us streamline the process of finding and buying all of the light fixtures your project calls for.
If you don't see it in our catalog, send us your fixture schedule and we'll do the value engineering for you.
Some of the value-added services we perform for our contractors include:
· Lighting Layouts with Your Branding:give us the details of your project and your logo and we'll provide a lighting layoutyou can call your own - we'll walk you through the details so you can explain them to your customer.
· Value Engineered Quotes:send us a fixture schedule and we'll find acceptable alternates that will help you save 15% to 40% over the as-specified options.
· Utility Rebate Management:we maintain a database of lighting incentives and can help you get your project submitted and approved.
What You Can Expect
Regardless of the size of your project, here's what you can expect from us:
· Prompt Personal Service:we are personally involved in every project from a small garage to the largest manufacturing plant. If you have a questions, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and reach us directly.
· Attention to Detail:count on us as you're back-office support staff. If you need help finding the right fixture, generating proposals or managing the rebate process, we're here for you.
· Detailed Competitive Pricing:we itemize our pricing so you know exactly what you're getting. We work hard at keeping our overhead low to make sure you receive the best price on high quality lighting fixtures for your project.
Customers and Projects
We count many of the nation's most well-known companies and organizations as our customers,
but we're also very proud of the fact that we have thousands of small and medium sized businesses
that have trusted us with their lighting projects. We're happy to serve the following customers:
u General Contractors and Electrical Contractors
u Energy Services Companies
u Building Management Companies
u Design/Build Contractors
u Utility and Energy Companies
u Commercial and Industrial Facility Managers
u State and Municipal Government Institutions
u Universities, Public School Districts and Private Schools
How Can We Help?
If you have any questions or feel that I can be of any additional service,
don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Q1: Can these linear lights be linkable?
A: Yes, they are linkable by accessories.
Q2: Are these lights dimmable?
A: Yes, dimmable styles available.
Q3: May I have a sample order first?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q4: How long is the lead time?
A:Sample needs 3-7 days, mass production time needs 15-20 days for order quantity more than 100pcs
Q5: How do you ship the goods and how long does it take?
A: Artdecolite usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional