high quality Ice cream tricycle mobile foodback for sale

  • 1 - 1 Sets
    $3,000.00
  • 2 - 2 Sets
    $2,900.00
  • >=3 Sets
    $2,700.00
Model Number:
TN-C20
Machinery Capacity:
customised
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 20 25 30 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Color (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Inside equipment (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
Tune
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Voltage:
110/220/380V
Power:
1.1kw
Dimension(L*W*H):
3750*1650*2300mm
Weight:
650kg
Certification:
CE,COC,ISO
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support
Application fields:
Commercial catering, Cooking oil factory, Dairy products factory, Snack food factory
Machinery Function:
sale snack food
Raw material:
Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Flour, Vegetables, Water
Output product name:
food truck
Name:
mobile food cart
Material:
Stainless Steel 304,FRP
Usage:
Food Industry
Color:
customised
Package:
wooden case
Water system:
Double Sinks
Electricity System:
Fuse Box
Flooring:
Non-slip Flooring(aluminum)with Drain
Axle:
Single Axel
Tires:
R12
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
150 Set/Sets per Month high quality Ice cream tricycle mobile foodback for sale
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Protective film + standard outlet fumigation-free packaging;

high quality Ice cream tricycle mobile foodback for sale
Port
Qingdao ,Shang hai,Ning bo sea port
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 20 25 30 To be negotiated
Product Description
Name 
electric food cart 
Size 
3750*1650*2300mm
Battery
4batteries 48V
Max speed 
40km/h
Motor
1.1kw
Weight
650kg
Business Widow
one/two sides
Recharge mileage
50km
Payment
T/T,Western Union,Credit card
Body
Fiberglass shell, the middle layer is thermal isolation,veneer board and the internal wall is aluminum composite panel of High quality .The under body is embossed plate, double gold spray anti-rust paint, anti-rust with non-slip characteristics. A Service window inthe front, one Vetilation Outlet and one door, stainless steel countertops, completed water system.
Chassis
Integral steel frame construction and suspension components treated with rust resistant protective coating and 4 jacks (extended legs);
Water system
Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, 12V battery, and on/off control switch
Design
We can make designs according to your requirements
Application
Chips,fryer,hot plate,juice,ice cream,hot dog,barbecue,bread,burgers and etc.
Material
Outside:compositive board interior:304Staainless Steel
Export country
UK,USA,Austrlia,New Zealand,Panama,India and etc
Related Products

Small Round food trailer 


Size 2300*1650*2350mm


Weight 450kg


Length can be changed 


Square food trialer 

Size 3000*1950*2350mm


Weight 650kg


Length can be choosed 



Electric food cart 

Size 3300*1800*2350mm


Weight 1200kg


Length ,width can be changed 




Customized cart 


Size and shape can be customized 


Can be used for candy,ice cream ..


Our Service
Packing & Delivery
Customer Feedback
Our Company
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?

We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.

2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?

Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!

3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?

20 workdays by sea.

4. How to agent yours products?

to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!

5. China shipping and custom duties?

We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.

You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.

6.How I can pay you?

We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.

7.Can I pay when the product is here?

You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped..

Contact Us
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>

Similar products in other categories: