● Both supply fan and exhaust fan are built inside to bring in fresh air and exhaust out the stale indoor air as well, thus to keep indoor space in natural comfort. ● Built-in heat exchanger (rotary heat exchanger or plate heat exchanger) transfers energy contained in the outgoing indoor air to the coming fresh air, thus fresh air is precooled or preheated. ● Various functional sections such as filter section, cooling/heating section, humidifying section etc. can be combined together to meet different air treatment requirements.
Judging left or right type
Look at the direction of airflow supplied to indoor, it’s left type if water pipes are located on the left side of the unit;otherwise, it’s a right type. For standard AHU, service door, wiring port and water pipe locate on the same side.
● Up-down layer construction, concise, compact. ● Rotary heat exchanger(RHE) as a basic part. Humidifying section, coil section etc. selectable as per requirements.
Rotary heat exchanger (heat recovery wheel) is mainly used in building ventilation or in the air supply/discharge system of air conditioning equipment. The wheel transfers the energy (cold or heat) contained in exhaust air to the fresh air supplied to indoor.It’s a piece of important equipment and a key technology in the field of construction energy saving.
Rotary heat exchanger section
1. Rotary heat exchanger is composed of heat rotor(wheel), frame, drive system, double purge sector and sealing parts etc.. 2. Supply air(SA) passes through half of the wheel, exhaust air(EA) passes through reversely the rest half of the wheel, meanwhile the wheel is rotating driven be the drive system. Thus, the wheel can be self-cleaning. 3. Drain pan is equipped under the wheel, in case condensed water occurs from fresh air in summer or return air in winter when their temperature is decreasing. Meanwhile, make sure the drainpipe is expedite and waterseal is installed. 4. Ice jam might occur on the exhaust side when operating in very cold area, if so, rotary speed reduction or turn-on of bypass is required to ensure safe operation of the wheel. 5. On some occasions with strict cleanness requirement, to minimize the carryover from return air to supply air,exhaust fan shall be placed in the leaving section of the exhaust side to create passive pressure, and the pressure shall be lower than that of supply side, so that the double purge sector can perform more effectively. 6. For easy transportation or easy installation in limit space, the wheel can be cut into segments.
We offer different types of fans such as direct driven centrifugal fan, belt driven DIDW forward centrifugal fan, and belt driven DIDW backward centrifugal fan etc..
In order to ensure heat exchanging efficiency and cleanness, combination of G3 coarse filter and F5 medium filter is selected as standard configuration in HJK AHU.
1) Repy your enquiry within 24 hours.
2) Best quality and service.
3) Experienced staff answer all your questions smoothy in English.
4) Can offer professional technical support to clients.
5) Exclusive and unique solution can be provided by our experienced engineer.
6) Special discount will be offered to you.
Holtop is one of the best manufacturer in ERV/HRV, heat exchanger and AHU area in China, founded in 2002, areas covered more than 30,000 square meters, turnover of 2012 is 42 million dollars, we have enthalpy testing lab. for products test. As a leader in energy/heat recovery equipments, we cooperate with more than 30 famous companies who located in Europe, the Middle east, Korea, Southeast Asia, Taiwan, etc. supplied equipment to Beijing Olympic and Shanghai Expo 2010, works together with domestic and international brands like Midea, Haier, Hitachi, etc.
Holtop cooperate with world famous brand or offer OEM service including Hitachi, LG, McQuay, TRANE, Systemair, Aldes, York, Haier, Gree, MHI Group, Midea, Carrier, Dunham-Bush, etc.
1. How to select the suitable models? Based on the fresh airflow you need. Please send us the room area, room type or application and number of persons, our team will help you select the suitable units.
2. What’s the difference between Miss Slim series, TH series and TP series? Miss Slim series is specially design for the residential houses which required slim size for installation, the airflow rate for Miss Slim series is from 100-350cmh. The access door position and configurations are different with TH series and TP series. TH series is equipped with crossflow heat exchangers, the airflow ranges from 150-1300cmh, with features of silent operation and cost effective. TP series is equipped with cross counterflow heat exchangers with higher heat exchange efficient.
3. Why choose Holtop as business partner? Holtop is the leading manufacturer in China specializing in the production of air to air heat recovery equipments for more than 10 years. Holtop can supply a full range of products, up to 20 series and 200 specifications. The product range mainly covers heat and energy recovery ventilators, rotary heat exchangers, plate heat exchangers and air handling units. Holtop has 400 employees and covers an area of more than 30,000 square meters. Annual production ability of heat recovery equipment reaches 100,000 sets. Holtop supplies OEM products for Midea, LG, Hitachi, McQuay, York, Trane and Carrier. As an honor, Holtop was the qualified supplier for Beijing Olympics 2008 and Shanghai World Exposition 2010. Holtop has established business relationships with major countries in Asia, Europe and North America, and earned a worldwide reputation for providing reliable products, knowledgeable application expertise and responsive support and services.
4. How about the product quality? Holtop assures high quality products with professional R&D team, first-class production facilities and advanced management system. Holtop owns numeral control machines, national approved labs, and has successfully passed the certifications of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE and EUROVENT. All our products are tested 100% before ex-factory to ensure high quality.