iStartek Wireless Router MC119 with RJ11 RJ45 Port
4G Home Wifi Router (CPE)
MC119 RJ11 4G LTE WiFi Router is 2.4GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n. It has lots of Multifunctional Interface:2 RJ11 4RJ45 port, 1USB port. It Supports 2 External Antennas. MC119 will also be able to connect to other WIFI devices while launching WIFI, such as monitoring camera, computer, and cash devices. Such as WIFI Hotspot in the Office, Home Gateway and Voice Calls, Outdoor Network Connection, Monitor and Other WIFI Devices, Areas without Wired Network Access and Party Outside.
WHY CHOOSE OUR MC119?
1. Support 2G/3G/4G network, LTE bands can be customized.
2. Qualcomm MDM9207+QCA6174 chipset.
3. Support VoLTE/VOIP/CS Domain voice with RJ11 port.
4. 4X 10/100/1000Base Ethernet port.
5. Support IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standard,WiFi rate up to 750Mbps.
6. Support web management.
7. Support network data traffic statistics.
8. Support more than 32 WIFI devices online simultaneously.
1. Mobile Phone and Computer Game
2. Free Broadband In the Countryside
3. Surfing the internet in Shops
4. Provide the Network to Camera
5. Outdoor Tourism( Charge with portable power bank)
7. Online Movie
8. Office Network
Other frequencies need to be customized
CAT4 DL:150Mbps / UL:50Mbps
External antenna and internal antenna, Gain>3db
Highest rate 750Mbps
Number of linking users
Maximum 32 users connected
Built-in DHCP Server, DNS Client, support NAT
Manual dialing, auto dialing, PPPoE dialing.
SIM card Features
2FF SIM card
support SIM/USIM/UIM, standard 6 PIN SIM card interface,
Support port filtering, IP filtering, MAC filtering, URL filtering, WiFi Black/White list
4 10/100/1000Base automatic adaptive port
RJ-11x2 by paralleling
DC2.0 12V @ 1000mA,
ESD protection circuit; Contact±8KV, Air±10KV
Solve the practical problems and bring more internet enjoyment
1. Internet quick connection with the SIM card inserted and 4G signal can be converted into both Ethernet and Wi-Fi which provide a high quality of data service and voice service (CS/VOIP/VOLTE)
2. The high speed of 4G download up to 150Mbps which provide fluent video and games
3. Dual Wi-Fi frequency that 5G is suitable for videos and games and 2.4G is suitable for surfing the internet, which is more flexible.
4. Wi-Fi connection with maximum up to 32 users and high coverage (up to 300m) which persistent stable signal
5. Security protection: change the password & blacklist functions & kick out function
6. It can connect the external power supply with USB which is more convenient for bringing outside(need voltage converter line)
7. Provide the best service for the high demand: two backup external 4G and two backup external Wi-Fi antenna interfaces which can enhance the signal strength greatly.
CE RoHS ISO9001 Patent
Appearance: LED & Key & Interface
Standard SIM card slot
4G external antenna ports
Startrack Technology Co., Ltd is a quality manufacturer with 9 years of industry experience.
We dedicated to providing customized service and integrated solutions for:
GPS Tracking Solution---GPS Vehicle Tracker, GPS Personal Tracker, GPS Pet Tracker, and GPS Tracking System
M2M--- Smart PDA with RFID Reader, Scanner
ICT---3G.4G Wireless Router/Modem
With the comprehensive product ranges, we are confident to support our partner to increase market shares quickly.
1. How to restore factory settings? When the router is power on, click the reset button for approximately 3 seconds using a pointed object until the indicator starts to blink. Restoring factory settings will clear all customized settings.
2. How can I connect to the router by Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS) function?
1. Ensure that WiFi is enabled on the client. 2. Press the WPS button on the router to set up a WPS connection
3. How to deal with the contents displayed issue of the WebUI Manually clear your browser’s cache (for example, open your browser and choose Internet Options > General > Browsing history > Delete.) and re-launch the WebUI page.
4. Why the router does not work after I have finished configuring? 1. Ensure that you have a working standard Sim card inserted properly. 2. Move the router to an open space free from obstructions and make sure there are available mobile networks. 3. If the problem persists, please contact your network service provider.
5. Why the Internet status indicator is persisting on, but the WiFi indicator is off? Your mobile network may have a poor signal. Try to move the router to a place with better reception. An External an outside antenna may be required to increase the network signal strength.
6. Why can’t I access the router’s WebUI? 1. Ensure that your computer is connected to the router through WiFi or the Ethernet cable. 2. Ensure that your computer is set to obtain an IP address and DNS server address automatically. 3. Restart your browser or try using another browser. 4. If the problem persists, restore the router to factory settings and try to access WebUI again