Small package: 20cm*18*10, 1kg; large package :25cm*20*18, 2kg
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
low cost TI CC2500 Active RFID Wireless Transmitter And Receiver 2.4GHz Module
VT-CC2500-M1 is based on RF transceiver CC2500 of TI Chipcon,it’s a small size and low power consumption module. CC2500 is a low-cost 2.4 GHz transceiver designed for designed for very low power wireless applications. The circuit is intended for the 2400-2483.5 MHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) and SRD (Short Range Device) frequency band. The MAX RF output power can be set as high as +1dBm, with data rate as high as 500Kbps. The module integrated many RF functions thus you can use it conveniently and reducing your development time.
Operating supply voltage
Can be programmable to other frequency in bands 2400~2483.5MHz
TX current consumption
RX current consumption
Sleep State current consumption
Refer to IC operation states
Spurious emissions and harmonics
TX power +10dBm.
2-FSK modulation, 2.4kbps data rata, +1dBm output power.
Storage temperature range
20.8 mm×17.0 mm×2.4mm
See more in PCB description
Test operating conditions:Ta=25°C,VCC=3.3V if nothing else stated.
1. The module transmission data rate will affect transmission distance ,the higher the data rate , the closer the distance, and the lower the receiving sensitivity.
2. The supply voltage to the module will affect TX power, in the operating supply voltage range, the lower the voltage, the lower the TX power.
3. The module central frequency will change as the operating temperature change, use it under suggest temperature, the module can work well.
4. The antenna will strongly affect the communication distance, please select matched antenna and connect it correctly.
5. The module mount will affect the communication distance.
1.8 V - 3.6 V analog power supply connection.
Connect to the system ground.
Serial configuration interface, data input.
Serial configuration interface, clock input.
Serial configuration interface, data output.
Optional general output pin when CSN is high.
Programmable Clock output, down-divided from XOSC
Programmable Clock output, down-divided from XOSC.
Serial configuration interface, chip select, active low.
RF output signal from PA, connect to the Antenna.
1. The module power supply voltage range is DC 1.8~3.6V, above DC 3.6V, the module will damage. It is recommended work at DC 3.3 V.
2. The module interface use half circle pad to soldering on the system PCB board, the GND must soldering to the system digital GND reliably.
3. The antenna must the get to the module’s ANT pin as close as possible.
4. The MCU which don’t have integrated SPI interface can also control the module, use the normal I/O port to work like SPI timing to read and write. The SPI data rate is below 10MHz.
5. The interface can connect directly to the MCU which use 3.3V power supply, there is no need serial resistor. If the I/O is open-drain, the pull-up resistor will be added. When connect to the MCU which use 5V power supply, the MCU’s I/O output current beyond 10 mA, a 2~5k ohm resistor will be series to divide the voltage, or it will damage the module.
6. The module’s pin GDO0 is a general digital I/O port, it can be programmable to produce trigger signal or clock output.
In the multiple channel application, the channel spacing is recommended to set as 1MHz, or there will be a same frequency interference.
Packaging & Shipping
Reason and Solution
1.The power supply connect not well, check the module VCC whether it is out of maximum rating.
2.The signal line connect not well, check the module SPI interface.
3.The settings of the transmitter module and receiver module are not the same. Check these modules’ register configuration.
4.Signal block. If the transmitter work with a high TX power, and the receiver was put at a short distance(<0.5m), maybe there is a signal block to make no communication.
Communication distance is too short
1.The application environment is too bad or the antenna is shield. Put the antenna to a better place outside or higher throw a coaxial line , replace it with a higher gain antenna.
2.The work space contains a same frequency interference source, or a strong magnetic field interference,power source disturbance. Try to change the carrier frequency or get far away from the source of the disturbance.
3.The power supply is not strong. Check the voltage and the current whether it is enough.
High data error
1.The power supply ripple is too big, Change the power supply.
2.Check the module register configuration, it is recommended to set as the CC1120-datasheet.
3.There is a carrier frequency interference, change the channel.
4.The antenna unmatched to the module RF interface, change another matched antenna.