made in china cheap price motorcycle inner tube

  • 1 - 399 Pieces
    $0.85
  • 400 - 999 Pieces
    $0.84
  • >=1000 Pieces
    $0.83
Size:
3.00-18 ALL SIZE
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1 2 - 300 301 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 5 15 25 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 500 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 500 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 500 Pieces) Less
Samples:
$1.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Tire Casing, Inner Tube
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
Flying horse/Rockyway
Model Number:
3.00-18
Warranty:
1 Years
Certification:
CE/ISO
Name:
Motorycycle inner tube
Elongation:
500%-52%
STRERNGTH:
10-12MPA
Market:
AFRICA,SOUTH AMERICA
Deliver time:
25-30 days
MOQ:
100pcs
Model size:
3.00-18
Origin:
Qingdao City of China
Loading port:
Qingdao Port
OEM:
Aceeptable
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
2000 Acre/Acres per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Motorcycle tyre 2.50-17
Packaged in colored plastic belt or as you required
Port
Qingdao port
Picture Example:
package-img
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1 2 - 300 301 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 5 15 25 To be negotiated
Product Description

 

MORE SIZES

 

6/8 inch10 inch12 inch 13/14/15 inch16 inch17 inch18 inch19/21 inch
350-6300-10400-12120/70-13250-16225-17225-18225-19
350-8350-10450-12130/60-13275-16250-17250-18300-19
400-8400-10500-12130/70-13300-16275-17275-18375-19
 450-10120/70-1280/80-14325-16300-17300-1890/90-19
 90/90-10130/70-1280/90-14350-16460-17325-18110/90-19
 100/90-10 130/90-1590/100-1660/80-17350-18275-21
 110/90-10  110/90-1670/80-17410-1890/90-21
 120/90-10   80/80-1790/90-18 
 135-10   70/90-17100/90-18 
     80/90-17110/90-18 
      120/80-18 

 

Certificate

 

Production process

 

Related Products

 

Our Market

 

Company Information

QingDao Aaron Industry Co.,Ltd is located at QingDao West coast,was established in 2012,we mainly produceand sell motorcycle tires,tubes and spare parts.we always keep the mind”to creat greater beneifts for customers”,we are keeping to improve our quality.Alone with the enterprises’s unceasing development,productivity expands day by day,we hope in line with “the sincere cooper,communa development”the principle,cooperates sincerely with the domestic and foreign friends.

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

FAQ

Q1:Payment term?

A1:We accept T/T ;L/C at sight.  

T/T 30% as deposit,balance the rest 70% before sending you B/L.

If you pay 100%TT ,we can reduce our price again!

Q2:Production capacity?

A2:We produce 2000 pcs per day.

Q3:Delivery time?

A3:Delivery time is about 25-30 days after your confirmed order.

Q4:What is the benefit for exclusive agency?

A4:1,Market Protection

      2,Special price or discount in some monthes to improve your competitiveness.

        3,Priority delivery.