Suitable for exporting standard, Pallet packing with carton outside with iron/plastic packing belts.Or as requested.
1 - 20
To be negotiated
The fastest growing wood tree in the world,Produces approx. 1 m3 of wood within 8 to 10 years under the proper care and optimal conditions. The wood of Paulownia is light (it weighs only at a half of the pine wood) being at the same time very durable and hard.
1.As much as 70 percent by volume of Paulownia is its log, which can be used for the production of high-quality wood. 2.The remaining 30 percent (branches, leaves, and flowers) can be easily processed into biomass. 3.The wood of the Paulownia is easy to handle. 4.It is flexible but does not deform. 5.It can be stained, painted and glued. 6.It is resistant to water. 7.The structure is homogeneous - without knots and resin.
18mm paulownia core block board price for kitchen cabinet door
Average Thickness Tolerance
Paulownia Wood Core
Birch, Poplar, Pine Engineered wood veneers
15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 33mm, etc
Melamine Paper Faced
Decoration, Furniture, etc
Main Melamine Paper Surfaces for Selection
(*Any other Paper Surfaces, Pls contact with us freely)
Click on the picture below to learn more about the product
Paulownia edge glued board
Poplar edge glued board
Taekwondo breaking board
Pine finger joint board
Paulownia finger joint board
Camphorwood finger joint board
Wood bed slats
Wood wall panels
Packing & Delivery
More Carefully Packaging
Specialized Sealing Films are sealed on the six surfaces of the boards package. Thicker Corrugated Papers are packaged Six-Sides for protecting all of the faces and angles. Three/Five-Lays Plywood Boards are packed Six-Sides for resistance from outside. Toughness Packing Belts are strapping strongly on the outside of the Package. Stronger Wood Pallets at the bottom for making the Unloading easier for shipment receiving.
More Fast Delivery
3 km distance of the national road from our Factory to the High-Way Entry. 30 container trailers or more we can arrange for the delivery. 500 km distance of the national high-way road from our factory to the Qingdao Port. 5 hours or less transport time, the cargo can be delivered to the Port for the shipment.
Cao County Jiusi Woods Co., Ltd
locates at Cao County, Heze city, Shandong Province.Through over 20 years’ development, covering an area of 20000 square meter, corporation consists of 3 subsidiary companies with more than 300 employees,up to 2108, have 466 customers from 61 different customers.High quality products with the most reasonable prices, strong production capability and available stock to ensure fast delivery time.
All kinds of wooden products,including various wooden crafts ,edge glued boards,finger jointed panels, wood bed lath, blockboards,particle boards,plywood,etc.The materials we use are abundant, such as paulownia,pine,China fir,cedarwood,bamboo,birch,poplar, beech,oak,acacia, etc.