new 2019 trending product Medical Alternating Air Pressure Relieving Mattress for Bed Sores
Alternating Air Pressure Mattress With Pump
Medical Anti Bedsore and Anti Decubitus Inflabtable Tubular Air Mattress
The traditionally accepted method of pressure sore control is to turn the client at regular intervals to observe the areas of risk regularly. The alternating air pressure medical bed mattress is intended to compliment this treatment, observation of the client and turning when necessary should still be considered as part of the treatment.
• For patients who are likely to spend more than15 hours per day in bed.
• For patients who are classed as medium to high risk of developing pressure ulcers.
High-End Air Tubular Mattress
Top Quality High-Tec Pump System
Power supply: AC 110V/220V; 50~60Hz
Size: 200cm (L)*90cm(W)
Air output:: 6-8 liter/min
22 pcs inflatable air tubulars
Pressure range: 20mmHg-110mmHg
Top cover: Nylon PU/ strength
Power consumption: 20W;
Air cells: Nylon/ PVC/ TPU
Bottom: tarpaulin/ nylon PU
Size: 30cm(L) x 24cm(W) x 13cm(H)
Mattress weight: 6kg
Weight Capacity: ≤135kg
Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
Alternating inflation and deflation circularly, compression and decompression of air waves help patients to change body position, increasing the blood circulation, anti bedsore and prevent decubitus.
1. high-end pump (compressor), large display LED touch keypad control,
- Turn over at regular intervals: turn over one time each hour
- Three kinds of wave circulation time: 9 minutes, 12 minutes, 25 minutes
- 45° sit up
2. Medical grade fabric material, high strength, durable, breathable and skin-friendly. Detachable tubular cells design is used flexibly.
3. Quick main connector to machine
4. Considerate Design for patient
1. Unroll the mattress.
2. Position it on the bed.
3. Secure it to the bed with the fixing straps.
4. Put the compressor (pump) on flat.
5. Connect the mattress feed pipes to the compressor (pump) connector by matching the appropriate outlets.
6. Connect the electrical power supply cable to the compressor (pump).
7. Guide it along the bed to the mattress plug socket and plug.
8. Press switch to turn on the compressor (pump).
9. Before positioning the patient onto the mattress, wait until the mattress has been fully inflated.
10. Select the pressure corresponding the patient’s morphology.