oembicycle 700C high grade parts 14 speed racing road bicycle

$135.00 / Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order)
Color:
Blue White Yellow Black sliver
Type:
Road Bike
$135.00
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
7 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-RRB-001
Application:
Racing
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Gears:
14
Gender:
Men
Fork Suspension:
No
Training Wheels:
No
Gross Weight:
13kg
Net Weight:
11.5KG
Foldable:
No
Wheel Size:
700C
Frame Material:
Aluminum
Type:
Racing Road
Tire:
Wanda 700*28C
Shift:
Shimano A050
F.Derailleur:
Shimano TX-30 2s
R.Derailleur:
Shimano TZ-50 7s
Crank:
42/52T
Flywheel:
13-42T
Brake:
Caliper Brake
Pedal:
Half Al pedal
Color:
black/blue/white/yellow/sliver

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
134X20X73 cm
Single gross weight:
18.000 kg
Package Type:
1. Fixed gear bicycle 85%SKD .One pc one carton 2. To order
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 20 >20
Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated

 

 

Product Description

 

                                          700C single speed fixed gear bicycle
 

Product Specification

Overview 
Size700C
Colorblack/blue/white/yellow/sliver
Frameset 
FrameAluminum
ForkHi-ten
Drivetrain 
Chankset/ChainwheelAL 42/52T
ChainKMC 410
Speedshimano 14speed
Wheel 
TireWanda 700*28C
RimAluminum alloy 
Components 
PedalsHalf Alloy
BrakeCaliper brake
HandlebarAluminum alloy 
StemAluminum alloy
HeadpartsetsAluminum alloy
SaddleSoft top , With air cruison
Seat postAluminum alloy
Packing134*20*70cm

 

Product photo

Workshop pictures

 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

Shipping

 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

 

Our Standard

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 

We also supply multi bike parts:

 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Arthur Zhou
Whatsapp: 0086 18368805653

Skype: oembicycle1
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com