1. The biogas rice cooker whose fuel is using mathane, not LPG
2. Compare with traditional fire to cook, makes best state and also make the rice taste very well
3. Keep a constant temperature after the rice is cooked.
4. Switch can be automatically shut off .
5. Biogas rioce cooker is more safe, convenient, time-saving and time-efficent compare with other types of rice cooker.
1. Time- saving:
Biogas rice cooker only takes 20 minutes, but a 1 kw electric rice cooker have to take 30 minutes.
2 Energy-efiicient and low cost:
Using national gas to cook a meal, you need to pay the gas bill.
Using electric rice cooker, you need to spend money on electricity
3 Better taste
Due to use the traditional open fire, there is a slight skin covering the rice, which make the rice taste more delicious.
4 convenient and safe to use
Its main parameters are as follows (FOR 2L BIOGAS rice cooker)
Suitable gas: Biogas
Rating power: 1.0 KW
Gas consumption: 129g/h(about 14m3/h)
Rating pressure:1600 Pa
Largest ric quantity: 1.6kgs