sexy underwire rose print monokini micro bikini girls one piece swimwear with belt OEM

  • 30 - 49 Pieces
    $6.80
  • >=50 Pieces
    $5.90
Color:
As pic or customized
Size:
S M L XL
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 300 >300
Est. Time(days) 20 Negotiable
Customization:
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Color (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Samples:
$15.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangzhou, China
Brand Name:
OEM brand
Model Number:
S3273
Age Group:
Adults
Feature:
Breathable, Sustainable, Plus Size, QUICK DRY, Nontoxic, Anti-Bacterial, Other
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
Spandex / Polyester
Gender:
Women
Style:
One Piece, triangle, Underwire, High-Leg, V-neck, One-Piece
Pattern Type:
Print, Floral, Belt
7 days sample order lead time:
Support
Product name:
Swimwear Beachwear Bikini
Type:
USA Australia European
Keywords:
Women Swimming Bathing Suit Bikini
Color:
As pic or customized
Design:
OEM ODM
Logo:
Customized Logo Printing
Sample:
As pic or customized
Season:
Spring Summer Autumn
Quality:
High Qualtiy
Key words:
One Piece Sexy Lady Swimwear
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 pc/bag. 100 pcs/ carton. Or on your requirements.
Port
Guangzhou, China
Picture Example:
package-img
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 300 >300
Est. Time(days) 20 To be negotiated
Product Description
sexy underwire rose print monokini with belt
OEM/ODM/Customization
Fabrics
Polyester/Spandex
Color/Print/Pattern
AS pic. OR on your requirements.
Size
S-XL, etc.
MOQ
30 pieces per color.
Sample
Available. Usually 5-7 working days after payment received.
Lead time of production
10 working days after payment received.
Package
Each piece packed in 1 OPP bag, all 100 pcs packed in 1 carton. We can also offer customized package according to your requirments.
Payment
Western union, Moneygram, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, etc.
Shipment
EMS, DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, or on your requirements.
Recommend Products
Size Information
Washing care
*Hand Wash Recommended
*Hand Wash Cold / No Bleach / Hang Dry
Company Introduction
Guangzhou Xuanlang Grament Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter We welcome OEM and ODM sevices and believe that our professional manufacturing team and world most advanced equipment can meet your requirements and make your designs come to life.

Our Services & Strength

Guangzhou Xuanlang Grament Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter. We welcome OEM and ODM sevices and believe that our professional manufacturing team and world most advanced equipment can meet your requirements and make your designs come to life.
FAQ
Q1: I have my own design/print, can I ask for customization?
A1: Yes, very welcome. That’s what we are good at. You can send us pictures and tell us your specific requirements.

Q2: If I have no design now, but I have my favorite style, can I ask for customization?
A2: Yes, we welcome that too. Our professional and experienced designers will help you figure out that. Just need to send us
reference pictures and tell us your specific requirements.

Q3: Is it possible to modify the sample after I received?
A3: Yes. We could modify it untill your are satisfied. But when the mass production starts, we are afraid it could no longer be
modified.

Q4: Could I use my own LOGO/tag/label/package?
A4: Yes. We welcome OEM/ODM.

Q5: How much does a sample cost? Could it be returned?
A5: We provide existing samples for free, but freight will be on your side. If no, that could be negotiable. And yes, if the order quantity is more than 200pcs or you put an order next time, we would return the sample cost.

Q6: How long would the sample take?
A6: Usually it would take 5-7days after the payment received.

Q7: What is the MOQ?
A7: Usually the MOQ is 50 pcs per color/print, sizes no more than 3. If less than 50, the unit price will be higher.

Q8: How’s the package?
A8: Usually it would be 1 pc/ bag, and 100 pcs/ carton. Or on your requirements.

Q9: What is your production lead time?
A9: Usually it would be 10~15 days after the payment received. But the exact time should accord to the design, quantity etc. We
will negotiate about that.

Q10: What shipping way do you use?
A10: DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, TNT, etc. Or on your requirements, please inform us.

Q11: What’s the payment policy?
A11: We prefer to receive 30% as deposit and inform you to pay the rest 70% when the mass production is finished. We accept
Western union, Moneygram, T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Bank Transfer, Alipay and Paypal etc.

Q12: What about the after-sale services?
A12: When problems happened, please take photo and inform us at once after you get the goods. We will deal with them and at the
same time we will sincerely consider to improve our services.

Q13: May I visit your factory?
A13: Yes, we welcome you at any time.

If you have more questions about any item, please feel free to contact us at any time!