showroom mosaic tile booth display rotating mosaic exhibition stand exhibition stand 3d models

Feedback Ratings
  • 5-9 Sets
    US $1100.00
  • >=10 Sets
    US $999.00
Material:
Metal Wood
Size:
customized
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
28 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 5 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 5 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 5 Sets) Less
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Tsianfan Display Rack Shelf, booth exhibition
Model Number:
MM065 booth exhibition
Material:
Metal
Catalogue:
floor stand display
Size:
CUstomized
Color:
Black or White
Finish:
Power Coated
Style:
Free Standing Stand
Capacity:
CUstomized
Packing:
Carton
Delivery Time:
15-25 Days

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
330X250X85 cm
Single gross weight:
1000.0 kg
Package Type:
Usually carton or pallet.
Lead Time :
Quantity(Set) 1 - 10 >10
Est. Time(day) 28 To be negotiated
 
showroom mosaic tile booth display rotating mosaic exhibition stand exhibition stand 3d models
showroom mosaic tile booth display rotating mosaic exhibition stand exhibition stand 3d models
Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

CapacityFlexiable
Color                   White,black,silver,etc
Materia                Strong plastic
Apply to        Porcelain/ceramictile , Granite , Timber
Logo Print            As per customer's request
Disassembly          Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail      Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    
 

 

 

 

Details:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
Packaging & Shipping

 

Sample Time  7-14 Working days
SizeCan be customized to 3 row, 4 row,all up to you.
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

 

 

 

 

 

 

Company Information

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

 

All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

So,why Tsianfan?

 
A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
 
If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley at tsianfan.com)
 
 
 
OUR SHOWROOM FINISHES

 

 

 

OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

 

 

 

 

 

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

   A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

   A: Yes,of course. 

 

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

        1.your sample size for each rack;

        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

        3.hom many racks do you need;

        4.rack color you like;

        5.need logo printed or not.

 

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

 

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

   A: Based on the design.

 

6.Q: What is the payment term?

   A: T/T , Paypal 

      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

 

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

 

 

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.