silicone based lubricant for all plastic and rubber products, crystal clear and non-toxic

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $2.19-9.99 / Units | 100 Unit/Units treadmill lubricant oil (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Classification:
Chemical Auxiliary Agent
CAS No.:
63148-62-9
Other Names:
treadmill lubricant
MF:
C6H18OSi2, C6H18OSi2
EINECS No.:
203-492-7
Purity:
100%
Place of Origin:
Hubei, China (Mainland)
Type:
silicone oil
Usage:
Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals
Brand Name:
JIEHONG
Model Number:
JH-201
MOQ:
no limited
Viscosity:
10--500,000 cst
Heat distance:
-50--315°C
Certificate:
ISO 9001:2008/ SGS
Appearence:
Liquid
Sample:
Avaliable
Packing:
customized
Color:
Colorless
odor:
odorless
SupplyAbility
SupplyAbility:
600000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Bottle: 100ml, 120ml, 200ml, 250ml, 300ml, 500ml, an aluminum foil gasket to seal the bottle, one bottle in one plastic bag and 100 bottles in one carton.
Plastic pot: 1 lit.
Plastic drum: 5 lit and 15 lit.
Port
shanghai
Lead Time :
Shipped in 10 days after payment
Video Description

silicone based lubricant for all plastic and rubber products, crystal clear and non-toxic

Product Description

 

Expert Treadmill desk lubricating oil is a 100% Pure Grade Oil Lubricant that is Clear in Colour, has no Odour and is Non Hazardness.

100% Pure Silicone Oil Treadmill Belt & Deck Lubricant. Special LOW-MED Multi-Viscosity ideal for treadmill belt lubrication. Suitable for treadmills requiring liquid silicone lubricant. Help keep your treadmill in top running condition.

Powerful Pump-action lubricant . Makes application extremely easy! The sprayer delivers the fluid in a strong, steady, pinpoint stream exactly where you want it. It works without the need for propellants or additives such as solvents, petroleum distillates or gases which can be harmful, can affect and deteriorate plastic and rubber treadmill components, needlessly dilute the lubricant, and can even affect lubricant performance.

For home use:
The home use treadmill is usually not be frequently used but a long time interval. The belt is easy to be aging and lead to determine a break.

Operate 1h or more each day, add lubricant oil each 20 days, 10-15ml each time
Operate 0.5-1h each day, add lubricant oil each 30 days, 10-15ml each time
Operate 0.5h or less each day, add lubricant oil each 60 days, 10-15ml each time

For gym use:
The gym use treadmill is usually be frequently used, then the belt is easy to be worn down.
Operate 12h each day, add lubricant oil each 10 days, 20ml each time
Operate 8h each day, add lubricant oil each 15 days, 20ml each time
Operate 4h each day, add lubricant oil each 30 days, 20ml each time

FEATURES:
1,100% Silicone Oil - NO petroleum distillates or ANY additives, solvents or propellants.
2,Multi-viscosity, ideal for treadmill belt lubrication.
3,Compatible with ALL belt and treadmill construction materials.
4,Compatible with all rubbers and plastics.
5,Essentially odorless, tasteless and nontoxic.
6,Clear, colorless - will NOT stain.
7,Low environmental hazard.
8,Oxidation-resistant.
9,Chemical-resistant.
10,Weather-resistant.

 

For More Details , Please Click  Send On The Right → →

 

click for more information !!!

 

For More Details , Please Click  Send On The Right → →

 

click for more information !!!

Packaging&Logistics

 

1. FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples & small quantity order delivery, Door to Door.
2. By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving.
3. Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods.

 

1,TT/T 30% advance payment, then the rest 70% payment against the copy of B/L.
2,L/C 100% irrevocable L/C at sight
3,Delivery time 5-7 work days after get the advance payment 

For More Details , Please Click  Send On The Right → →

 

click for more information !!!

Company Information

 

Contact Us

 

 How To Contact Us?

Please Feel Free To Send Your Question The Below ! :