Sles 70% soap making raw material
1. Name: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES )
2. Molecular formula: RO(CH2CH2O)nSO3Na (n=2-3)
3. Molecular weight: 376.48
4. Physical and Chemical property:
pH :>7.0 @1% Aqueous Solution
Relative density:1.03 g/ml (water=1)
5. Solubility: Easily soluble in water
6.Appearance: white or light yellow gel cream
7.Package: in 170kg or 220kg/plastic drum
1. It is widely used in liquid detergent, such as dishware, shampoo, bubble bath and hand cleaner, etc.
2. SLES can also be used in washing powder and detergent for heavy dirty. Using SLES to replace LAS, phosphate can be saved or reduced, and general dosage of active matter is reduced.
3. In textile, printing and dyeing, oil and leather industries, it is the lubricant, dyeing agent, cleaner, foaming agent and degreasing agent.
white or light
yellow gel cream
Active matter, %
Inorganic sulfate content %
Unsulfated organic mater content, %
pH value (1% a. m.)
Color, Hazen (5% a. m.)
1. Are you manufacturer?Yes, we can supply the goods with long-term validity and stability.
2.What is your payment term?We can accept T/T,and L/C at sight as payment term.
3.What about the delivery time?
Within 15 days after receiving your payment.
4.Do you have any certificate regarding quality control?Yes,we have ISO9001:2008 certificate,SGS,BV to assure you the quality.
5: Do you provide free sample?Yes, we can provide free sample .