Milk, Corn, Fruit, Wheat, Nuts, Soybean, Flour, Vegetables, Water
Output product name:
double axle food trailer
street food vending trailer
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas, Online support
Square food trailer
150 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Protective film + standard outlet fumigation-free packaging; Mobile Fast Food Trailer For Ice Cream Hambeger
Qingdao ,Ningbo,Shanghai sea port
1 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 3
To be negotiated
Snack machine coffee cart fast food truck
Square food trailer/cart
T/T,western union,credit card
Fiberglass shell, the middle layer is thermal isolation,veneer board and the internal wall is aluminum composite panel of High quality .The under body is embossed plate, double gold spray anti-rust paint, anti-rust with non-slip characteristics. A Service window inthe front, one Vetilation Outlet and one door, stainless steel countertops, completed water system.
Integral steel frame construction and suspension components treated with rust resistant protective coating and 4 jacks (extended legs);
Water Cycle system
Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, 12V battery, and on/off control switch
We can make designs according to your requirements
Information of square food trailer outside and inside
1.Our trailer have CE,COC certification.
2.we have exported to many countries.
3.The outside,you can put your company LOGO,we can change the color for you .
We have sale window,if you need awning and sliding window ,we can add for you .
4.If you need the more longer trailer ,we can make 4M/5M/6M/7M.
5.The inside,our basic equipement have sink(single ,double or more),workbench(width can be changed),LED lights ,electric system.
If your machine need use electric,we can add generator for you .
6.You can check the equipments,sink,wheel,axle...
Small food cart trailer for snack machinec
This trailer usually use for ice cream business.
You can add ice cream machine,juice machine,or coffee machine for your need .
Airsteam food truck mobile food trailer
Airsteam food trailer can be used for fast food
3 wheels electric/gasonline food truck
This food truck can be made for gasonline.
So it have many good use,ice cream,hot dog, shawama....
4 wheels electric food truck cart
Electric food truck cart for ice cream,hot dog,and service business.
This caravan camper can be made for customer need .
The inside equipment can be choosed .
This is our answer about the customer questions .
I can recommend you some machines you need ,about the machine,I will check many information then tell you more details you need .
Each country have different roles .Like Australia,the inside need SS316 .Like Saudi Arabia,need gas machine inside.
Our trailer have VIN,we put the VIN in the trailer body.
If you have questions in our food trailer ,you also can send emails to me .
About the trailer shape,each kinds have different shape,one have generator box,other have sliding window...
IF you need our help .You can contact me in Alibaba,email,whatsapp,skype....
We are always available to answer your questions online.
The Lay out and 3D model
We will draw a plan for you to understand the placement of the internal configuration..
We will make the 3D model after the customer make sure the all thing. .
Many business you can do .
You can add many machine inside the trailer .
If you sell fast food ,you can add fryer,griddle,donut machine...
If you sell ice cream,.you can add ice cream machine,freezer.....
If you use cleaning service,you can add more tanks,automatic pumping machine...
1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on fast food mobile kitchen trailer more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
3. What's your lead time, how to shipment?
20 workdays by sea.
4. How to agent yours products?
to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!
5. China shipping and custom duties?
We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.
You are responsible for the freight from Qingdao to Malta and customs clearance in Malta.
6.How I can pay you?
We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.
7.Can I pay when the product is here?
You need to pay 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid before we shipped.