Dried Thai Garlic Premium Quality from North of Thailand
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
Garlic, scientifically known as Allium sativum L., is a slender, flat, narrow, pointed tip. The leaves are spread around and welded together, covering the leaves more tender than the inside. Looks like an artificial trunk. A bouquet of flowers Attached to a cluster at the end of the stalk The flowers are covered with a long beak. There are 6 petals. The flowers are pointed, white, spotted, purple. Or pinkish white The results are small, bulbous, short. Ovate or rather round, 3 lobed, small, black, garlic seeds, with underground stalks, tuberous, round. Each head consists of 6-10 petals. The outer shell has a white pulp. Or pinkish purple covering 2-4 layers, peeling off
Aside from the Thai kitchen, the garlic head is mainly used for deodorizing the fishy smell of meat, flavoring and adding flavor to various stir-fried dishes. Well then With fresh garlic leaves and tubers Can also eat as a side dish as well Outside the kitchen, garlic is also used as an herb to alleviate health problems. As evidenced that Traditional Thai medicine uses fresh garlic to treat skin diseases, ringworm, tinea versus, diarrhea, coughing, diffuse air and blood. Reduce the occurrence of cystic distension Recent studies of pharmacological properties have shown that garlic has many medicinal properties. But to take advantage to be seriously effective, there must still be a thorough clinical study.
The various properties of garlic are as follows
1. Kill fungus, ringworm, tinea on skin, hair, hair, both in humans and in animals
2. Inhibiting various pathogens such as those that cause pus abscess And used to treat fresh wounds Purulent wounds, throat inflammation, tonsillitis, urinary tract infection, tuberculosis and pneumonia
3. Kill or inhibit almost all bacteria, which is allicin Which has the ability to inhibit bacteria that can cause up to 15 diseases, especially inhibiting those who are resistant to penicillin, which are resistant to non-resistant bacteria as well. Good to the intestines, with important substances such as galicin, as well as being able to inhibit artificial dysentery, which does not disturb other bacteria that are beneficial to the intestines
4. Garlic oil has anti-fungal effects on many types of oral and skin infections, such as Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, Blastoschizomyces capitatus, Epidermophyton floccosum, Microsporum canis, Microsporum gypseum, Rhizophus spp., Trichoderma spp., Trichophyton mentagrophytes, and T. rubrum
5. Essential oils from garlic have antifungal effects that cause infections in the mouth, ear infections and skin.
6. Has anti-Aspergillus fumigatus activity that causes lung infections
7. Kill the yeast infection that causes white tongue to become a melasma in babies. And causes leucorrhea that often occurs in pregnant women Or taking birth control pills Prolonged antibiotics or steroids
8. Lower blood pressure levels
9. Has anti-clotting effect
10. The substance Allicin (Allicin) and Ajoene (Ajoene) in garlic helps reduce the absorption of cholesterol. From the small intestine to the bloodstream
11. Prevent blockage of blood vessels.
12. Reduce blood sugar levels
13. Helps to relieve inflammation, treat stomach ulcers And helps reduce colic tightness in patients with gastritis
14. Solving the elements of disability, indigestion Due to the activation of metabolism Therefore allowing the body to digest food better
15. Helps to treat gastritis There is substance AS 1 helps stop gastric juice to digest food in the stomach. And can also help treat severe pancreatitis.
16. Drive various types of helminths, such as pinworm, stinging parasite, threadworm And there is a test report from India that Garlic contains dillyl disulfide. Effective to kill parasitic worms.
17. Has healing properties By stimulating the creation of epithelial cells and new collagen With the growth of collagen fibers And creating new blood vessels
18. Helps to relieve the flu.
19. In Thai medicine, garlic is used as an ingredient in the formulas that help to expectorate and have sweat and diuretic effects. Including in the formulas that help to maintain the gastric ulcer Stimulate the metabolism Helps to lose weight
20. Help relieve whooping cough
21. Relieve asthma and bronchitis
22. Solve sprains and sprain feet Because Allicin is a substance that helps blood flow to the area of massage rub the drug better. And has anti-inflammatory effect
23. Relieve joint pain and aches
24. Anti-tumor Because it is high in antioxidants
25. Body nourishment Japan has discovered a substance in garlic named scotinin, odorless, but has many health benefits. As well as helping the tissues to grow and help reduce body fat