Organic Matcha is premium green tea powder used for drinking as tea or as an ingredient in recipes. Matcha powder ,which is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes. It it rich in nutrients, antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll. The health benefits of matcha powder exceed those of green teas because matcha drinkers ingest the whole leaf, one glass of matcha is the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of nutritional value and antioxidant content.
SUSTAINABLE ENERGY AND FOCUS unlike coffee shots of energy, matcha slowly and steadily releases its energy acting as both relaxant and stimulant.
ENHANCE METABOLISM matcha green tea powder increases the body’s own rate of burning calories from average of 9% to 35% and up to 43%.
MORE ANTIOXIDANTS according to health professional high level of antioxidants can prevent age-related disease, keeps your fit and you rejuvenate your body.
REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN improves oxygen level which facilitates blood flow lifting overall skin quality. High chlorophyll content organic matcha is a great for your skin.
HIGH IN FIBER AND HELPS DETOX fiber helps the body stabilize blood sugar it also fills you up and keep improve your digestive health.
POPULAR RECIPES FOR MATCHA
Perfect Matcha Latte
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup heated plain almond milk or regular milk
- Sugar or honey to taste
(1) Heat up the water to just under a boil
(2) Separately, heat up the milk to just under a boil
(3) Whisk matcha powder with hot water until dissolved
(4) Stir in the sugar or honey to the matcha mixture
(5) Froth the milk, then add it to matcha mixture
Matcha Smoothie Bowl
- A handful of kale or spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 2-3 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 tsp ground flax and chia seeds
- Assorted fruit for topping
- Shredded coconut for topping
(1) Place all the ingredients into a blender
(2) Blend until smooth
(3) Empty smoothie into a bowl. Top with your favorite fruit and a sprinkling of granola or toasted coconut
(4) Enjoy immediately
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tsp matcha
- 1/2 cup milk
(1) Heat it
(2) Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups
(3) In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy
(4) Add eggs one at a time, beating after each
(5) Beat in vanilla,baking powder,salt,and matcha
(6) With spoon, fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter
(7) Spoon into muffin cups and back 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.
Short Handle Bamboo Whisk
The traditional bamboo whisk(also called chasen) is essential for this method of making matcha. A metal whisk is not recommended.
Our bamboo matcha whisk is the perfect tool for preparing your matcha green tea. matcha is a very fine powder and must be whisked in water before consuming. A matcha whisk helps you to have a unique experience in the way of matcha tea powder.
Eminem Liu Sales Department Manager Puer YongJi Biological Technique Co.,Ltd Yuhe Village,Ning'er Town,Ning'er County, Puer City, Yunnan Province, China Tel : +86 87163850988 Cell/Whatsapp : +86 18213006102 Skype : eminem.liu1